• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiP strikes again!

708 posts in this topic

:popcorn: With all the ads, I musta missed it again.

who'd Pete hate on ?

He made some homophobic comments and claimed he was an expert on their condition. Should've got a straight ban.

Given the context, wouldn't a "straight ban" have just incensed him further? (shrug)

And yet some dinkus gives me an entire month for nothing more than bringing up the fact that Wiener was caught showing his wiener.

ooooooohhhhh...Dice is so evil... :eyeroll:

Yes, you are. Also, stop being so bitter.

xoxo

greggy

mad_finger_april_74.jpg

xoxo

Dice

(worship)

I didnt see the thread or any of his comments. If he said something out of line, he deserves the suspension. If he said something homophobic, i dont condone that in any way, shape or form.

Jason, I'm sure if you read what he had posted you would have found it shockingly offensive. It was slurs and hate speech. And any thought you had that "he's a good guy" would have instantly evaporated.

I didnt see the thread or any of his comments. If he said something out of line, he deserves the suspension. If he said something homophobic, i dont condone that in any way, shape or form.

Jason, I'm sure if you read what he had posted you would have found it shockingly offensive. It was slurs and hate speech. And any thought you had that "he's a good guy" would have instantly evaporated.

We have different views on restoration GT, but we see eye to eye here.

Good guys don't hate on race,religion, sexual preference, or class.

I totally missed it too. Amazing the folks can be so closed minded and/or backwards today.

I don't know how long he went on for...but I believe he said something along the lines that homosexuality was a sickness and a treatable disorder.

That's pretty modern thinking...for the early 20th century doh!

What about Sig Series? :mad:

...how bad was it?..does anyone have the tread to PM me?

Much like the celebrated axiom of "He who smelt it, dealt it" I find that "The Lady doth protest too much!"

All the signs point to a typical self loather who is using his sexual postings of the female form and exaggerated homophobic speech as a beard. (thumbs u

No, i'm not offended by 2 men or 2 women kissing. I'm also not offended by boobs jiggling but apparently other people were to the extent that they had to get the moderators involved.

Unless i misread them, i definitely cant have an avatar with 2 hot chicks in a bikini kissing since it would corrupt the minds and souls of all the little kiddies on here no? Seems to be a little bit of a double standard going on imo (shrug)

How did your kids take the news that a picture of two guys dressed in suits and ties kissing is the visual equivalent of two hot chicks in bikinis kissing?

who'd Pete hate on ?

He made some homophobic comments and claimed he was an expert on their condition. Should've got a straight ban.

Given the context, wouldn't a "straight ban" have just incensed him further? (shrug)

And yet some dinkus gives me an entire month for nothing more than bringing up the fact that Wiener was caught showing his wiener.

xoxo

greggy

mad_finger_april_74.jpg

xoxo

Dice

That HAD to have given mothers FITS when it came out...

who'd Pete hate on ?

xoxo

greggy

mad_finger_april_74.jpg

xoxo

Dice

The only time Gaines ever sent an apology letter to all the subscribers. Yeah, he had to do some sweet talking over that one. lol

who'd Pete hate on ?

xoxo

greggy

mad_finger_april_74.jpg

xoxo

Dice

The only time Gaines ever sent an apology letter to all the subscribers. Yeah, he had to do some sweet talking over that one. lol

lol

There are ways to voice one's disagreements while still maintaining a level of respect for each other. Someone isn't backwards for having a different world view, and we certainly don't have to like what each other believes. Nonetheless, we can still provide room for human dignity regardless of differences in opinions. I'm sorry to say I happened to catch some of what went down, and there was absolutely nothing of the sort present in those comments. Coming on the heels of a few other choice things being said, I'd say two weeks was pretty lenient and generous of the admins here.

There are ways to voice one's disagreements while still maintaining a level of respect for each other. Someone isn't backwards for having a different world view, and we certainly don't have to like what each other believes. Nonetheless, we can still provide room for human dignity regardless of differences in opinions. I'm sorry to say I happened to catch some of what went down, and there was absolutely nothing of the sort present in those comments. Coming on the heels of a few other choice things being said, I'd say two weeks was pretty lenient and generous of the admins here.

So far with him we've seen sexism and homophobia. 2-1 says racism is next.