• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My pithy explanation of the last 2 weeks.

63 posts in this topic

It's funny, because up until the moment I got a strike for impliedly threatening someone :eyeroll: I was making a conscious effort to be less reactive/confrontational on the boards.

"implicitly"

:cloud9:

You can see I'm a little rusty.

Rule #1 of debate: If you are defending, you are de-losing. hm

Rule #2 of debate: If you kick the people you are debating out of the debate, all they can do is defend.

BAN THE WITCH!!!

First we burn him! Then we kill him! Then we hang him! Then we ban him!

Rule #1 of debate: If you are defending, you are de-losing. hm

Rule #2 of debate: If you kick the people you are debating out of the debate, all they can do is defend.

BAN THE WITCH!!!

First we burn him! Then we kill him! Then we hang him! Then we ban him!

(worship)

It's funny, because up until the moment I got a strike for impliedly threatening someone :eyeroll: I was making a conscious effort to be less reactive/confrontational on the boards.

"implicitly"

:cloud9:

You can see I'm a little rusty.

Have you met Justin?

I got 5 bucks that says Transplant is Justin. :o:o:o

Makes total sense. :whee:

Welcome back to the boards! There are people on these forums who do worse, more regularly (in my opinion) and see no backlash for their behavior. There have been many MANY times when I've wanted to post a comment on something I see going on, but I refrain.

I guess my advise would be to try to be respectful of others. If they bother you to a point where you can't, then ignore them.

As far as being given a strike and potentially a ban, well, if you want to stay and play in this sandbox, you have to abide by the rules. If the rules are modified or change on a dime, then modify yourself or find a different sandbox to play in.

Andy 2c