• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My pithy explanation of the last 2 weeks.

63 posts in this topic

I guess my advise would be to try to be respectful of others. If they bother you to a point where you can't, then ignore them.

As far as being given a strike and potentially a ban, well, if you want to stay and play in this sandbox, you have to abide by the rules. If the rules are modified or change on a dime, then modify yourself or find a different sandbox to play in.

Andy 2c

In others words, adapt or die.

I guess my advise would be to try to be respectful of others. If they bother you to a point where you can't, then ignore them.

As far as being given a strike and potentially a ban, well, if you want to stay and play in this sandbox, you have to abide by the rules. If the rules are modified or change on a dime, then modify yourself or find a different sandbox to play in.

Andy 2c

Is that a threat? hm

Andy 2c

Is that a threat? hm

Implied threat. Suspension worthy? hm

Andy 2c

Is that a threat? hm

Implied threat. Suspension worthy? hm

Absolutely.

Andy 2c

What should we do if they weren't rules to begin with?

Andy 2c

Avoid confrontation, I suppose. :)

Andy 2c

Engage in and foster constructive discourse.

Andy 2c

Says the gatekeeper..., who effectively trounces constructive discourse....., in my opinion meh

Andy 2c

Says the gatekeeper..., who effectively trounces constructive discourse....., in my opinion meh

I expected that comment to be over your head.

1) blow the conch

2) start a fire with a pair of glasses

3) apply face-paint

4) kill all the choirboys.

Ah, Lord Of The Flies. Interesting that it was part of the syllabus at Flemish schools too.