• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold 34 and Silver age Hawkman
1 1

74 posts in this topic

ever get that number 1 scanned hepcat?

No, not yet. I have taken it out of the filing cabinet though with a whole bunch of other books including the Mystery in Space ones featuring Hawkman! This is all preparatory to doing a whole bunch of scanning.

This weekend though, I promise!

;)

Here though are three group shots of me and my Hawkman run:

HepcatHawkman.jpg

HepcatHawkman3.jpg

HepcatHawkman2.jpg\

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

I'd grade my number #1 a VF- from the scan. I've noticed, however, that my scans accentuate every shortcoming/defect of my comics terribly. They all look better in hand than do the scans.

I keep wondering though how my collection compares to those of other advanced DC Silver Age collectors. I would have loved to see scans of some of these fabled DC Silver Age collections such as Gary Carter's to compare their comics with my own.

(shrug)

My dad knows a buddy in little rock who has a killer D.C. collection, seems that you have a very competitive collection though,

I'd put yours up against anyones :applause: you have a fullrun of my favorite character (worship)

Edited by Hawkman23