• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

There was a thread about it somewhere. My posts history only goes back 4 pages though. Maybe somebody else knows how to bring it up :popcorn:

Go to the top of the page and click on "SEARCH".

On the left side, choose the forum you want to search. In this case, I've highlighted "Comics General".

On the right side, choose a "Keyword", I've chosen "Christmas". Below that "Display Name Search" I put in "Senormac". If you search for a specific user's posts, you have to have their name exactly as it is spelled.

"Date Range" Newer than 1 year, older than 6 months.

Hit "Submit"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing all of that, I can see Senormac created a thread called The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

Click that link and you'll see some of the nice gifts people gave. (thumbs u

Andy

I say we post the gifts we got last year to give the new participants some ideas. :whee:

Or provide links to last year's thread. :whee:

Sorry, I see that Andy has already done that.

Here is a link to the Christmas Raffle thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4488649&fpart=1

I hate what I got last year...It was a toaster with a card underneath that said "Merry Christmas Mark.. 2008" ...wth...the guy said it was comic related cuz it had a spiderman sticker on the side... I already gave it to someone as a berithday gift..but sat on my closet with the same bow for a long time..probably has been handed from person to person since who knows when...

I hate what I got last year...It was a toaster with a card underneath that said "Merry Christmas Mark.. 2008" ...wth...the guy said it was comic related cuz it had a spiderman sticker on the side... I already gave it to someone as a berithday gift..but sat on my closet with the same bow for a long time..probably has been handed from person to person since who knows when...

damnit! I have never had a toaster with spiderman on it. I have had a tv, couch, bedding, stereo, computer mouse, light switch, toothbrush and a nite lite.....but never a toaster

I would have loved that gift

Got nothin last year...but my SS promised to fund the Comicdonna auction so hopefully it all worked out.
It was much appreciated. :foryou: I am not sure what it will be yet but, I will be donating some nice items to the raffle this year, to try to make up for last year.

:banana:

So far, 11 out of 28 boardies who sent me a PM, can follow instructions. :headbang:

39% is not bad for this group. lol

Okay, more than 11 now. :shy:

I wasn't counting anyone from Buffy's thread because they have to copy/paste the entry form information to me via PM. All who've done that are signed up. For those that just posted "I'm in!", they're actually out. :gossip:

:banana:

So far, 11 out of 28 boardies who sent me a PM, can follow instructions. :headbang:

39% is not bad for this group. lol

Okay, more than 11 now. :shy:

I wasn't counting anyone from Buffy's thread because they have to copy/paste the entry form information to me via PM. All who've done that are signed up. For those that just posted "I'm in!", they're actually out. :gossip:

I think just one thread should be started next year by the organizer.