• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!

22 posts in this topic

Hey folks! I am selling this book for my friend. I literally just got it in from CGC today. The book has perfect white pages and it looks stunning! Surprised it didn't grade out as a 9.8. I saw recently on ebay that a 9.6 copy sold for $148 and that had only offwhite-white pages. My friend is asking $150 $140+ shipping $130 shipped! $125 shipped! . Price is firm. Thanks!

Same rules apply. I accept checks, M.O's, or paypal personal. First one with :takeit: gets it. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks!

001.jpg

003-5.jpg

I'll tell you the truth, it is a great book and I am interested, but you're current offer is $25 over the most recent gpa sale, and about $10 over the 2011 average. If you are willing to negotiate price let me know and I'll PM you to discuss. If your price is firm, I understand!

Thanks and Best

I'll tell you the truth, it is a great book and I am interested, but you're current offer is $25 over the most recent gpa sale, and about $10 over the 2011 average. If you are willing to negotiate price let me know and I'll PM you to discuss. If your price is firm, I understand!

Thanks and Best

Thanks for your interest. As noted, I am selling the book for my friend so it is his call on how low he wants to go. Remember the price already includes shipping which would cost about $15. I think the price is more than fair IMHO.

free listing day tomorrow up to 250 items on eBay. (thumbs u

hm Will inform my friend.. Thanks for the heads up! Isn't it free to list things on ebay anyways as long as it is auction style?

dunno. but i got this email today from eBay:

List up to 250

items Auction-style FREE

October 18

ONE DAY ONLY!

The price is fine, perhaps not the right venue for it though.

+1

It's a tough sell on the boards. Most who want one already have one (I've got 3). And most people here aren't looking for Liefeld anyway, or Copper 9.6's.

Maybe if it was a 9.8.