• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turner Vs Horn

Who draws Ladies Better?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who draws Ladies Better?

14 posts in this topic

I like Turner...but I hated Hooch! grin.gif

I like Greg Land's women better than all of the above!

Oh man, there's NO contest... Land wins hands-down! 893applaud-thumb.gif (Which is very hard to do when one is an artist.)

893applaud-thumb.gif When you look at a cover like this (on sale at fanfare-se.com), I'm like, "Adam Who? Michael What?" 27_laughing.gif

472472-Land%20Sojourn%2028%20cover%20fanfare.jpg

589a8c6a1fef5_472472-LandSojourn28coverfanfare.jpg.6dbbf39fff62690044e6db48bc4f56f2.jpg

Oh man, there's NO contest... Land wins hands-down! 893applaud-thumb.gif (Which is very hard to do when one is an artist.)

893applaud-thumb.gif When you look at a cover like this (on sale at fanfare-se.com), I'm like, "Adam Who? Michael What?" 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

You can't really compare, as they are 2 different styles entirely. Land draws a more realistic woman, and Turner has that big eyed, full lip look that is an exageration of what some would consider "ideal" features.

I don't really see what you see in that piece, but that's just me. It all comes down to the "eye of the beholder", I guess.

893naughty-thumb.gif

You can't really compare, as they are 2 different styles entirely. Land draws a more realistic woman, and Turner has that big eyed, full lip look that is an exageration of what some would consider "ideal" features.

I don't really see what you see in that piece, but that's just me. It all comes down to the "eye of the beholder", I guess.

So what you're saying is that Turner's ladies belong in the Sunday funnies with other "hotties" such as "Blondie", "Daughter of Blondie" and "Miss Buxley"?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Remind me never to have you over for Sunday brunch... 893naughty-thumb.gif