• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Aykroyd signing in Cincinnati

34 posts in this topic

Kris Moore probably has a good idea. He attended a Crystal Head Vodka signing with Mr. Aykroyd once upon a time.

Pretty good vodka by the way (thumbs u

Actually it was me who set up the signing with Dan in Las Vegas. He signed everything for me. Kris told me about the appearance and collected books and I arranged everything else.

Kris Moore probably has a good idea. He attended a Crystal Head Vodka signing with Mr. Aykroyd once upon a time.

Actually it was me who set up the signing with Dan in Las Vegas. He signed everything for me. Kris told me about the appearance and collected books and I arranged everything else.

Chandler. Up above you have a menu bar. One selection is titled "MY STUFF". Next to it you'll see a flashing envelope. This means you have a PM aka Private Message. Click on the envelope and select the message titled - "Amazing Spider-man 70". I am asking for a reply to this message sent by me.

Thank You

Chandler. Up above you have a menu bar. One selection is titled "MY STUFF". Next to it you'll see a flashing envelope. This means you have a PM aka Private Message. Click on the envelope and select the message titled - "Amazing Spider-man 70". I am asking for a reply to this message sent by me.

Thank You

lol

Thank You

Don't hold your breath on this.

Best to talk to him in person at NYC where he can't get away, avoid your PMs and/or your several voice mail messages.

that's right, you kept the vodka.

Not all of them.

Wasn't someone selling it on the boards for $200 or $250 a pop?

Is there a secret handshake to join the haters club?

It's hard to call it a handshake when you only use 1 finger.