• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLD'S GREATEST - HARDBACK - $8

:takeit: if it collects the full Millar's run

Matteo! How are you sir? Well I've got good news and bad news...

The bad news first. This Vol collects issues 554 - 561 and Millar also wrote the Doom stories in 562 - 569 which unfortunatly are collected in another Vol that I don't have. There may even be an Omnibus by now, but I'm not sure about that either (and it would cost way up there Im sure).

The good news now. Even tho this doesn't collect the "full" Millar run... its awesome in what it does have. The first eight issues of his run were pretty well done. I must admit, I still like Hickman's run better so far than Millar's, but thats me. Plus for a brand new shrinkwrapped $25 hardback for only a measly $8, the pros are hopefully outweighing the cons here :)

Your choice is up to you my friend. It is reserved for you until you decide.

How's things going on the Moon? ;)

Hi Michael, how can I miss a new Clooneython? You made me an addict....Are you happy now????:devil:

As for the book, I'd let it go (the FF one), but I NEED to buy something (I know you like reading those words) and :takeit: the Spiderman by Tony Harris, I think there is still one copy available...

I invited my friend ET he on the dark side of the moon, he says hello to the Rupp

Back from a lovely day with the wife... and boy did we have a great fall day here.

Movie, then a nice walk ending up at Taco Bell for a romantic meal for two. :)

I will be listing more within a few hours shatlovers... appears like there is some business that needs addressing first over in General tho. :)

I can't leave you kids alone for a second.