• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

I think its been over a year since I ate at a Taco Bell...I'd hit a bean burrito if it was some kind of emergency.

I don't eat mammals; it helps keep me out of fast food joints.

I don't think you'd find any actual mammals at Taco Bell.

Vegetarian ? Vegan?

I eat birds and fish...nothing with more developed brains...

Also I've been trying to cut my cholesterol without taking drugs and delicious mammals like pork are bad for that...

A "beady eye" vegetarian. I respect that.

X-MEN MASTERPIECE EDITION - HARDBACK - $5

Can't ever go wrong with this originally price $30 hardback for only $5. Great Bryne art and recolored too. Sweet stuff.

I've got THREE COPIES for this go around at $5 each. Might have a corner blunt on it from storage... but mainly all look like pick below. And only $5 !

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to SnakeEyes

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to Shaven Kev

0clooneython80615.jpg

:takeit: (last copy, I think)

X-MEN MASTERPIECE EDITION - HARDBACK - $5

Can't ever go wrong with this originally price $30 hardback for only $5. Great Bryne art and recolored too. Sweet stuff.

I've got THREE COPIES for this go around at $5 each. Might have a corner blunt on it from storage... but mainly all look like pick below. And only $5 !

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to SnakeEyes

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to Shaven Kev

]

:takeit: (last copy, I think)

^^ ! Good to see you Sidney :)

Wait!

What I meant to say was "Dang Sidney! You're looking good girl! Most awesome to see you out and about on the threads tonight. Not only are you a ^^ of some cool ... you've also the ^^ of my heart."

Thats what Rupp meant to say :)