• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Daniel & Sidney ... Rupp's got you both covered on both the SPM and X-Men Masterpieces... ( I think) :)

Welcome to Clooneython, Mr. Nickwire! Hopefully the Shatlovers will give you a warm welcome sir.

Hmmm Disney stuff? You mean like comics? The old Gold Keys and Dells? Or stuff like the Fantasia hardback I sold in the last Clooneython? No worries... I will look for both. This thread is going to last for another week and a half so if I find some I'll throw it on here. :)

Oh and mikenyc... I think Achilles beat you to that one at the bottom of the last page. I will dig around and maybe I could find one extra....

Don't tell anyone, but we're graspin' for BONE ! :)

Oh and mikenyc... I think Achilles beat you to that one at the bottom of the last page. I will dig around and maybe I could find one extra....

Don't tell anyone, but we're graspin' for BONE ! :)

If you don't find my Bone my anal side will rear it's ugly head. :sumo:

STEPHEN KING'S DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN HARDBACK - $5 (Two copies)

THE ART OF MARVEL - HARDBACK - $7

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: KRAVEN'S FIRST HUNT HARDBACK - $7

X-MEN: SON OF M - TPB - $5

NOBLE CAUSES: BLOOD AND WATER - TPB $4

NOBLE CAUSES: EXTENDED FAMILY - TPB $4

:takeit:

Four free Big Macs :takeit:

Plus a large fries and large Hi-C.

I bet those cost $40, right...?

They always get you in the backend....

Will definatly be cheaper than Taco Bell. Took the wife there earlier and it was almost $17 for just the two of us.

I remember back when I was at UT in the late 80's where three drunk guys could go to Taco Bell and buy 39 cent tacos all dam night. Thats almost 20 tacos for less than ten bucks. Now it costs a fortune to go there. :)

Those were the days.

Remember when you could buy bean burritos for 39 cents, too?

And remember Cinnamon Crispas?

And Taco Light?

Sigh.

Those were the days.

You could get STUFFED for $3.

STUFFED.

And they put OLIVES in the Burrito Supremes! And they were 99 cents!

And then they did away with olives...and then green onions....and then lettuce...and just about everything else.

Now, a burrito "supreme" has like beef, beans, sour cream and fake cheese. Maybe some onions....

Daniel & Sidney ... Rupp's got you both covered on both the SPM and X-Men Masterpieces... ( I think) :)

Welcome to Clooneython, Mr. Nickwire! Hopefully the Shatlovers will give you a warm welcome sir.

Hmmm Disney stuff? You mean like comics? The old Gold Keys and Dells? Or stuff like the Fantasia hardback I sold in the last Clooneython? No worries... I will look for both. This thread is going to last for another week and a half so if I find some I'll throw it on here. :)

Not covered on the Spider-man masterpieces ? :shrug: I missed out on the Identity Disc too aye, well it happens. Any ideas on the contest yet?

TOPPS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK PHOTO CARD PACKS - $3

These are UNOPENED packs from 1980. There is one random card per pack.

I have about SIX packs left at $3 each. Mikenyc bought one before... ask him how cool they are :)

:takeit: the FOUR remaining :)

Not covered on the Spider-man masterpieces ? :shrug: I missed out on the Identity Disc too aye, well it happens. Any ideas on the contest yet?

Got you covered too Chris :)

TOPPS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK PHOTO CARD PACKS - $3

These are UNOPENED packs from 1980. There is one random card per pack.

I have about SIX packs left at $3 each. Mikenyc bought one before... ask him how cool they are :)

:takeit: the FOUR remaining :)

I LOVE YOU LUIS ! :luhv:

^^ of the vintage 32 year old sealed packs of goodness!

STEPHEN KING'S DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN HARDBACK - $5 (Two copies)

THE ART OF MARVEL - HARDBACK - $7

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: KRAVEN'S FIRST HUNT HARDBACK - $7

X-MEN: SON OF M - TPB - $5

NOBLE CAUSES: BLOOD AND WATER - TPB $4

NOBLE CAUSES: EXTENDED FAMILY - TPB $4

:takeit:

^^ of the Multiple !

All great stuff sir... Many thanks! Hope I can find an extra copy of the Son Of M tho... Rawhide snagged the one... but I will dig thru the sir.