• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

TOPPS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK PHOTO CARD PACKS - $3

These are UNOPENED packs from 1980. There is one random card per pack.

I have about SIX packs left at $3 each. Mikenyc bought one before... ask him how cool they are :)

SOLD TWO TO GLI

SOLD FOUR TO LUIS

Four free Big Macs :takeit:

Plus a large fries and large Hi-C.

I bet those cost $40, right...?

They always get you in the backend....

Will definatly be cheaper than Taco Bell. Took the wife there earlier and it was almost $17 for just the two of us.

I remember back when I was at UT in the late 80's where three drunk guys could go to Taco Bell and buy 39 cent tacos all dam night. Thats almost 20 tacos for less than ten bucks. Now it costs a fortune to go there. :)

Four free Big Macs :takeit:

Plus a large fries and large Hi-C.

I bet those cost $40, right...?

They always get you in the backend....

Will definatly be cheaper than Taco Bell. Took the wife there earlier and it was almost $17 for just the two of us.

I remember back when I was at UT in the late 80's where three drunk guys could go to Taco Bell and buy 39 cent tacos all dam night. Thats almost 20 tacos for less than ten bucks. Now it costs a fortune to go there. :)

Still, a double decker with baja sauce... Mmmmmm! I'd take that anytime over a big Mac! Only complaint I have about taco bell is they carry Pepsi :( (I know they're owned by them).

Well kids... its a light night for posting tonight.... man that just flowed didn't it. Still amazes me that we're up to page 36 after just two days :)

I will come up with the template for the contest tomorrow and post it. And everyone knows how important the contests are now (right Chris :) ).

I will hang out and thread krap some with you all for a bit before bed. Its been a good day :)

I'm going to post some crazy tomorrow too... be ready for some different things :)

Well kids... its a light night for posting tonight.... man that just flowed didn't it. Still amazes me that we're up to page 36 after just two days :)

I will come up with the template for the contest tomorrow and post it. And everyone knows how important the contests are now (right Chris :) ).

I will hang out and thread krap some with you all for a bit before bed. Its been a good day :)

I'm going to post some crazy tomorrow too... be ready for some different things :)

(thumbs u

X-MEN MASTERPIECE EDITION - HARDBACK - $5

Can't ever go wrong with this originally price $30 hardback for only $5. Great Bryne art and recolored too. Sweet stuff.

I've got THREE COPIES for this go around at $5 each. Might have a corner blunt on it from storage... but mainly all look like pick below. And only $5 !

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to SnakeEyes

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to Shaven Kev

]

:takeit: (last copy, I think)

^^ ! Good to see you Sidney :)

Uh... I think I claimed that one and the Spider-Man book at around 5:08 and 5:09 tonight. Sorry 'bout that Rawhide.

X-MEN MASTERPIECE EDITION - HARDBACK - $5

Can't ever go wrong with this originally price $30 hardback for only $5. Great Bryne art and recolored too. Sweet stuff.

I've got THREE COPIES for this go around at $5 each. Might have a corner blunt on it from storage... but mainly all look like pick below. And only $5 !

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to SnakeEyes

SOLD ONE COPY FINALLY :) to Shaven Kev

]

:takeit: (last copy, I think)

^^ ! Good to see you Sidney :)

Uh... I think I claimed that one and the Spider-Man book at around 5:08 and 5:09 tonight. Sorry 'bout that Rawhide.

Well, ya win some and lose some... :boo:

Unless Rupp has another one stuck back in a pile of somewhere... :wishluck:

TOPPS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK PHOTO CARD PACKS - $3

These are UNOPENED packs from 1980. There is one random card per pack.

I have about SIX packs left at $3 each. Mikenyc bought one before... ask him how cool they are :)

IMG_1788.jpg

What the Heck :takeit: Throw 2 of these into my pile!