• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Four free Big Macs :takeit:

Plus a large fries and large Hi-C.

I bet those cost $40, right...?

They always get you in the backend....

Will definatly be cheaper than Taco Bell. Took the wife there earlier and it was almost $17 for just the two of us.

I remember back when I was at UT in the late 80's where three drunk guys could go to Taco Bell and buy 39 cent tacos all dam night. Thats almost 20 tacos for less than ten bucks. Now it costs a fortune to go there. :)

Those were the days.

Remember when you could buy bean burritos for 39 cents, too?

And remember Cinnamon Crispas?

And Taco Light?

Sigh.

Those were the days.

You could get STUFFED for $3.

STUFFED.

And they put OLIVES in the Burrito Supremes! And they were 99 cents!

And then they did away with olives...and then green onions....and then lettuce...and just about everything else.

Now, a burrito "supreme" has like beef, beans, sour cream and fake cheese. Maybe some onions....

Ah the Cinnamon Crispas. I think I still have one or two of the little packs they originally came in that have the Batman logo from the 1989 promotional tie in.

How could a bunch of drunk Tesla lovin' college comic goons resist the one-two punch of Cinnamon and Batman all rolled into one? We couldn't, thats how :)

I remember (barely) eating so many Crispas that I threw up all over the parking lot at Neyland Stadium. Ah good times :grin:

Taco Bell...man thats like 78% real meat...you really are a baller.
If you consider canned cat food 'meat' :shrug:

Watched X-Men: First Class last night since my library received a copy. Talk about a movie that motivates you to buy up a bunch of comics to read.

Rupp should pay to have a copy streamed on here all day.

:gossip: He really should. Big sales!

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS - TPB - $6

Original retail of $20. I've got THREE COPIES of this fine trade at $6 each.

0clooneython80597.jpg

Please see Page 7 of this fine thread for some of what Boscoe's got cookin!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=5143389&Searchpage=1&Main=236754&Words=first+class&topic=0&Search=true#Post5143389

Free Rupp fiddle lessons with evey purchase of X-Men First Class. Once you hit the right strings, it pretty much plays itself ;)

Watched X-Men: First Class last night since my library received a copy. Talk about a movie that motivates you to buy up a bunch of comics to read.

Rupp should pay to have a copy streamed on here all day.

:gossip: He really should. Big sales!

But the X-Men suck. (shrug)