• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman vs Hulk

35 posts in this topic

Hulk Wins. He keeps getting stronger, the madder he gets. Supes is gonna wear out. (Who do you think Doomsday was a stand-in for? ;) )

The only caveat would be, I'm assuming laser vision can't cut through Hulk's skin.

Also, I would pay real money to see a full version of this.

With speed faster than light, power equal or almost equal to the Hulk, and heat or lazer vision. How can Supes lose? Can't he just do what the Silver Surfer did to the Hulk and take him into outer space where the Hulk can't breath? Can't he throw the Hulk into outer space? Can't he cook him? Can't he freeze him? Can't he hit the Hulk a thousand times in a second? Can't he go back in time and get whatever weapons he needs to use now? Can't he avoid the Hulk (with his speed)?

I could go on and on.

I know there was a big thread here about all of this. But really. The Hulk is not in the same league with Supes, IMO.

Having said all of that. Very cool fight scene and would make a good animated movie that I would pay to see. But please please, don't let it end in a tie like the Flash racing Superman usually does.