• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 NYC 2011 COMIC CON

119 posts in this topic

Joe working his MoJo

DSCN1375.jpg

I dont know that guy but he was really funny. He said i should trade my fiance's ring for a AF15 3.0 i said i give him the ring and her lol

Another lost opportunity to introduce myself to another boardie. To be honest, for a fair trade I would have had to give him an AF #15 in 9.6 for the great girl he had beside him.

The funniest part was the second she realised what we were discussing and her reaction. Priceless.

The Godfather hard at work

DSCN1349.jpg

Hey, what booth is this and who is the guy in the middle? I gave him pretty much all of my money and all i got was hulk 181, batman 232 and something called green lantern 76 ;). I wanted to thank him, he made my year.

DSCN1349.jpg

Hey, what booth is this and who is the guy in the middle? I gave him pretty much all of my money and all i got was hulk 181, batman 232 and something called green lantern 76 ;). I wanted to thank him, he made my year.

That is Harley "Steamrolla" Yee....the hardest working man in comix business. It is rumoured that, after having read "The Secret of the Golden Flower", he manifested the ability to set up at two or more shows, anywhere in the world, SIMULTANEOUSLY......GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Joe working his MoJo

DSCN1375.jpg

I dont know that guy but he was really funny. He said i should trade my fiance's ring for a AF15 3.0 i said i give him the ring and her lol

Another lost opportunity to introduce myself to another boardie. To be honest, for a fair trade I would have had to give him an AF #15 in 9.6 for the great girl he had beside him.

The funniest part was the second she realised what we were discussing and her reaction. Priceless.

Ill trade that's a fair deal lol . Sorry I should have introduced myself too. But if we do this trade there's no returns

I saw that guy behind Greg's booth with a sign saying - Will shave for cash. I gave him a few bucks but needless to say he didn't shave.

I was forced to when I got home.

Face or back?

I saw that guy behind Greg's booth with a sign saying - Will shave for cash. I gave him a few bucks but needless to say he didn't shave.

I was forced to when I got home.

Face or back?
Worse...the back of the face...OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN1349.jpg

That is Harley "Steamrolla" Yee....the hardest working man in comix business. It is rumoured that, after having read "The Secret of the Golden Flower", he manifested the ability to set up at two or more shows, anywhere in the world, SIMULTANEOUSLY......GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:roflmao: If I were drinking while reading this post, I would have sprayed it everywhere