• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

Anyone who thinks he doesn't "know" he's doing anything wrong is giving him more benefit of the doubt than I would. My guess is that he uses feigned ignorance to try and hide from what he's doing.

Basically,

Does anyone else look at that picture and think that Matt and Doug are cackling? I keep hearing the Wicked Witch from Oz saying....something like "Now, I've got you, My Pretties"

We were waiting for one of the holier-than-thous' to make this connection. Sharon is the.... ^^

You know NO ONE MADE a comment and I dropped it...but since you brought it up...

Do you mean Matt, that I'm holier than thou because I don't shill auctions? Or holier than thou because if I mess something up I own up to a mistake or a number of mistakes and apologize?

Hey Sharon, I tried to make things right with you last year on two occasions. You want to keep things acrimonious between us, well, that's up to you.

Does that mean you are finally apologizing to me? Because that was the only thing I asked for, and so far you refused.

You tried to make things "right" by telling me to take the AF15 that you cleaned in error and submitting it to CGC, because you were sure they would not pick up the cleaning.

I don't call that "trying to make things right".

Geez Sharon, we talked at length at the forum dinner last year in Chicago, and I apologized then. After that, you sent me an exhausting train of PMs outlining your problems, which I tried (I really did) to rectify, but I swear it was like talking to a brick wall. In the end I figured out you wanted a PUBLIC apology. Come on, Sharon. You want to keep doing business with me, you're welcome to. But you have got. to. let. it. GO.

Matt

A. You talked at me in Chicago.

B. You asked why I was upset, I gave you a simple list of things that I felt were done wrong that were never rectified, including (but not limited to) your missing color touch on a book, missing trimming, and some delays that took almost a year...and your response was, that I was "complaining".

C I always said I wanted a public apology, you wanted to "think about it"...,it's been at least 8 months.

D. I'll gladly do business with Kenny if he ever goes out on his own and if I ever decide to press another book, I'll happily ask Joey.

This just cements my opinion that message boards are poison. They allow people to say and do things they would never, ever say or do in real life. The end result will probably always be bitterness, enmity, and discord.

I learned a new word today.

Thanks!

This just cements my opinion that message boards are poison. They allow people to say and do things they would never, ever say or do in real life. The end result will probably always be bitterness, enmity, and discord.

hm

They also magnify and exaggerate issues between individuals, involving others who have no business being involved and...fairly or unfairly...causing people to develop opinions and attitudes towards others that may not be entirely accurate.

So should Bob punch everyone in the nads who has set up shop in this thread? I find it very ironic the thread was about someone using his space in a rude way. Yet, here we are. Good stuff.

. [ quote]

I know this. Sharon is very loved on the boards, and I hate that it has come to this between us. I just want people to know I tried to make right with her, and she has chosen not to. No problem, but when she zings me on the boards, I'm not going to ignore it. Come home, Sharon.

lol, I'm right here at home...

...you don't get it, you messed up or missed stuff or took way too long on a number of books, I gave you lots of chances because

A. I think you are talented.

B. You are very charming...

Telling me I'm "complaining" when I had legitimate gripes is not going to cut it. I am not the only one who has has problems with you making errors. People are not perfect, I know I'm not...

I apologize for intimating that you were related to the wicked witch, I am Sorry...

Now you try... :foryou:

I was wondering how long it would be before Resurrection and FT showed up. You two just can't get enough of me. :cloud9:
Lets hope you have seperate people working on your watch and moral compass.

Eat :censored:

Wow! You're an angry one. You need therapy. You'll be a happier person, I promise.

I don't need therapy. I am angry because you stole from me via spectre52 auctions. So forgive me if it upsets me that I can not return the favor.

So recap: you stole from me, and then claim I need therapy for being angry.

I hope karma gets you.

I didn't do that to you. But based on the breadth of negative posts you make on the boards, I do think your anger goes way beyond me. Therapy, seriously.

I was wondering how long it would be before Resurrection and FT showed up. You two just can't get enough of me. :cloud9:

Wow! You're an angry one. You need therapy. You'll be a happier person, I promise.

I don't need therapy. I am angry because you stole from me via spectre52 auctions. So forgive me if it upsets me that I can not return the favor.

I hope karma gets you.

I didn't do that to you. But based on the breadth of negative posts you make on the boards, I do think your anger goes way beyond me. Therapy, seriously.

You know absolutely nothing about me then. Ask any single person who actually knows me, and they will tell you otherwise. But even if you want to just consider me an angry person, that's fine.

Anyone who thinks he doesn't "know" he's doing anything wrong is giving him more benefit of the doubt than I would. My guess is that he uses feigned ignorance to try and hide from what he's doing.

Basically,

Does anyone else look at that picture and think that Matt and Doug are cackling? I keep hearing the Wicked Witch from Oz saying....something like "Now, I've got you, My Pretties"

We were waiting for one of the holier-than-thous' to make this connection. Sharon is the.... ^^

You know NO ONE MADE a comment and I dropped it...but since you brought it up...

Do you mean Matt, that I'm holier than thou because I don't shill auctions? Or holier than thou because if I mess something up I own up to a mistake or a number of mistakes and apologize?

Hey Sharon, I tried to make things right with you last year on two occasions. You want to keep things acrimonious between us, well, that's up to you.

Does that mean you are finally apologizing to me? Because that was the only thing I asked for, and so far you refused.

You tried to make things "right" by telling me to take the AF15 that you cleaned in error and submitting it to CGC, because you were sure they would not pick up the cleaning.

Geez Sharon, we talked at length at the forum dinner last year in Chicago, and I apologized then. After that, you sent me an exhausting train of PMs outlining your problems, which I tried (I really did) to rectify, but I swear it was like talking to a brick wall. In the end I figured out you wanted a PUBLIC apology. Come on, Sharon. You want to keep doing business with me, you're welcome to. But you have got. to. let. it. GO.

Matt

B. You asked why I was upset, I gave you a simple list of things that I felt were done wrong that were never rectified, including (but not limited to) your missing color touch on a book, missing trimming, and some delays that took almost a year...and your response was, that I was "complaining".

C I always said I wanted a public apology, you wanted to "think about it"...,it's been at least 8 months.

D. I'll gladly do business with Kenny if he ever goes out on his own and if I ever decide to press another book, I'll happily ask Joey.

Sharon, if an apology from me in Chicago and offering to fix your issues is not enough, then that's it. I don't see how a public apology is going to change things for you. You've already got your mind made up, so it's moot.

So should Bob punch everyone in the nads who has set up shop in this thread? I find it very ironic the thread was about someone using his space in a rude way. Yet, here we are. Good stuff.

Some people are just desperate to grab some attention for themselves. hm

I hope karma gets you.

You know absolutely nothing about me then. Ask any single person who actually knows me, and they will tell you otherwise. But even if you want to just consider me an angry person, that's fine.

Well, maybe in another life we would have been friends. You know me as well as I know you.

Yeah. THAT'S it. You've nailed it on the head.

By that definition, every single post made by anyone at all is a "desperate grab for some attention"...including yours right here....

The irony never ends.

Basically,

Matt

Sharon, if an apology from me in Chicago and offering to fix your issues is not enough, then that's it. I don't see how a public apology is going to change things for you. You've already got your mind made up, so it's moot.

I never got an apology for your calling me out on the boards as a "complainer" . First you said I did not bring up things that upset me, and then once I did, you were upset that I "complained" and you keep mentioning that here.

I don't agree that trying to sneak a book past CGC is fixing an issue.

I told you I would forgive all the issues, once you apologized publicly, that I didn't even want to bother with the other issues regarding the books. I still say that...

So, I guess you are right...I don't get you, and life is too short to keep trying to figure you out.

. [ quote]

I know this. Sharon is very loved on the boards, and I hate that it has come to this between us. I just want people to know I tried to make right with her, and she has chosen not to. No problem, but when she zings me on the boards, I'm not going to ignore it. Come home, Sharon.

lol, I'm right here at home...

...you don't get it, you messed up or missed stuff or took way too long on a number of books, I gave you lots of chances because

A. I think you are talented.

B. You are very charming...

Telling me I'm "complaining" when I had legitimate gripes is not going to cut it. I am not the only one who has has problems with you making errors. People are not perfect, I know I'm not...

I apologize for intimating that you were related to the wicked witch, I am Sorry...

Now you try... :foryou:

I apologize for the mishaps with your orders with me. I am always sorry when that stuff happens. Let's start fresh, work it out if we can and move forward. :foryou:

The irony never ends.

That word, "irony"...I don't think you quite understand what it means.

PS. Doesn't the bitterness get old? Doesn't it just wear you down?