• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

Anyone who thinks he doesn't "know" he's doing anything wrong is giving him more benefit of the doubt than I would. My guess is that he uses feigned ignorance to try and hide from what he's doing.

Basically,

Does anyone else look at that picture and think that Matt and Doug are cackling? I keep hearing the Wicked Witch from Oz saying....something like "Now, I've got you, My Pretties"

We were waiting for one of the holier-than-thous' to make this connection. Sharon is the.... ^^

You know NO ONE MADE a comment and I dropped it...but since you brought it up...

Do you mean Matt, that I'm holier than thou because I don't shill auctions? Or holier than thou because if I mess something up I own up to a mistake or a number of mistakes and apologize?

Hey Sharon, I tried to make things right with you last year on two occasions. You want to keep things acrimonious between us, well, that's up to you.

Or because when a seller sends you SOMEONE ELSES book by mistake, you actually lift a finger to find it in 9 months rather than be too important to look for someones measly $170 book that you have by accident??? hm

Isn't this the mix-up involving Cheetah? I was never involved in that, and as far as I know Cheetah made right with you. I don't think you and I have ever even talked or emailed each other.

Or because when a seller sends you SOMEONE ELSES book by mistake, you actually lift a finger to find it in 9 months rather than be too important to look for someones measly $170 book that you have by accident??? hm

Isn't this the mix-up involving Cheetah? I was never involved in that, and as far as I know Cheetah made right with you. I don't think you and I have ever even talked or emailed each other.

Made right???

I dont have the book that i want BADLY and you do. Show me where i can buy another perfectly centered 9.6 Avengers 64 Pedigree copy and then i'll be "made right" (thumbs u

Considering everyone involved has told me that the book was sent to you and YOU have misplaced it, i'm pretty sure that you are "involved" hm

But you are correct that we've never talked since you never responded to my email.

lol

I ASSURE you that in this case, NO ONE on this planet or any other could even attempt to assign even 1% of the blame on me for this "missing" book (thumbs u

hm

Anyone who thinks he doesn't "know" he's doing anything wrong is giving him more benefit of the doubt than I would. My guess is that he uses feigned ignorance to try and hide from what he's doing.

Basically,

Does anyone else look at that picture and think that Matt and Doug are cackling? I keep hearing the Wicked Witch from Oz saying....something like "Now, I've got you, My Pretties"

We were waiting for one of the holier-than-thous' to make this connection. Sharon is the.... ^^

You know NO ONE MADE a comment and I dropped it...but since you brought it up...

Do you mean Matt, that I'm holier than thou because I don't shill auctions? Or holier than thou because if I mess something up I own up to a mistake or a number of mistakes and apologize?

Hey Sharon, I tried to make things right with you last year on two occasions. You want to keep things acrimonious between us, well, that's up to you.

Does that mean you are finally apologizing to me? Because that was the only thing I asked for, and so far you refused.

You tried to make things "right" by telling me to take the AF15 that you cleaned in error and submitting it to CGC, because you were sure they would not pick up the cleaning.

I don't call that "trying to make things right".

I was wondering how long it would be before Resurrection and FT showed up. You two just can't get enough of me. :cloud9:
Lets hope you have seperate people working on your watch and moral compass.

Eat :censored:

Wow! You're an angry one. You need therapy. You'll be a happier person, I promise.

Made right???

I dont have the book that i want BADLY and you do. Show me where i can buy another perfectly centered 9.6 Avengers 64 Pedigree copy and then i'll be "made right" (thumbs u

Considering everyone involved has told me that the book was sent to you and YOU have misplaced it, i'm pretty sure that you are "involved" hm

But you are correct that we've never talked since you never responded to my email.

I'm sorry your book got lost. And I respond to all of my emails promptly. I didn't misplace your book. Call me and we'll discuss. But don't call me today because my office phone line went kaput. doh!

You tried to make things "right" by telling me to take the AF15 that you cleaned in error and submitting it to CGC, because you were sure they would not pick up the cleaning.

There's that moral compass in full swing again. meh

this info is very helpful

Made right???

I'm sorry your book got lost. And I respond to all of my emails promptly. I didn't misplace your book. Call me and we'll discuss. But don't call me today because my office phone line went kaput. doh!

I sent you an email on 8/4/11 at 5:32pm according to my sent mail folder.

Today is 10/18/11 at 6:39pm and ive yet to receive a response.

When exactly can i expect this "prompt" response? meh

Basically,

Does that mean you are finally apologizing to me? Because that was the only thing I asked for, and so far you refused.

Geez Sharon, we talked at length at the forum dinner last year in Chicago, and I apologized then. After that, you sent me an exhausting train of PMs outlining your problems, which I tried (I really did) to rectify, but I swear it was like talking to a brick wall. In the end I figured out you wanted a PUBLIC apology. Come on, Sharon. You want to keep doing business with me, you're welcome to. But you have got. to. let. it. GO.

There's that moral compass in full swing again. meh

Your just jealous yours can't swing because it's still too tightly wound.

Basically,

Geez Sharon, we talked at length at the forum dinner last year in Chicago, and I apologized then. After that, you sent me an exhausting train of PMs outlining your problems, which I tried (I really did) to rectify, but I swear it was like talking to a brick wall. In the end I figured out you wanted a PUBLIC apology. Come on, Sharon. You want to keep doing business with me, you're welcome to. But you have got. to. let. it. GO.

Talking to Sharon can never be described as "talking to a brick wall".

Made right???

I sent you an email on 8/4/11 at 5:32pm according to my sent mail folder.

Today is 10/18/11 at 6:39pm and ive yet to receive a response.

When exactly can i expect this "prompt" response? meh

Didn't get it buddy. Only one email sent to me in two and a half months? For being as mad as you are, that's not trying very hard.

Basically,

Talking to Sharon can never be described as "talking to a brick wall".

I know this. Sharon is very loved on the boards, and I hate that it has come to this between us. I just want people to know I tried to make right with her, and she has chosen not to. No problem, but when she zings me on the boards, I'm not going to ignore it. Come home, Sharon.

This just cements my opinion that message boards are poison. They allow people to say and do things they would never, ever say or do in real life. The end result will probably always be bitterness, enmity, and discord.

hm

I was wondering how long it would be before Resurrection and FT showed up. You two just can't get enough of me. :cloud9:
Lets hope you have seperate people working on your watch and moral compass.

Eat :censored:

Wow! You're an angry one. You need therapy. You'll be a happier person, I promise.

I don't need therapy. I am angry because you stole from me via spectre52 auctions. So forgive me if it upsets me that I can not return the favor.

So recap: you stole from me, and then claim I need therapy for being angry.

I hope karma gets you.