• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

Anyone who thinks he doesn't "know" he's doing anything wrong is giving him more benefit of the doubt than I would. My guess is that he uses feigned ignorance to try and hide from what he's doing.

Basically,

Does anyone else look at that picture and think that Matt and Doug are cackling? I keep hearing the Wicked Witch from Oz saying....something like "Now, I've got you, My Pretties"

We were waiting for one of the holier-than-thous' to make this connection. Sharon is the.... ^^

I don't think the poor form of Doug trying to sell to Bob's customer at Bob's booth, extends to you by any means Matt.

I think anyone would be annoyed at someone poaching a customer of theirs but I don't see how any of it should be on you. You just happened to be in that picture.

Exactly.

But...but...but....

Only the very WORST of the WORST get banned from internet websites!

:o

Not that I can see.

Oh, I agree completely. The worst of the worst on this board are given free run of the place. I suspect our opinions of exactly whom fits that bill differs slightly.

I'm just paraphrasing your compatriot Comicopolis.

By that logic, those who get banned are the very worst people, and those who do not clearly aren't.

damn [ex-]lawyers.

Disbarred lawyer, Counselor. Don't want the uninformed thinking good ol' Doug just decided to hang 'em up and be a funny book dealer.

Unanimously by five justices on appeal...

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ny-supreme-court-appellate-division/1022446.html

Wow I didn't know about this. Good to know. I think I own one book from his site.

Anyone who thinks he doesn't "know" he's doing anything wrong is giving him more benefit of the doubt than I would. My guess is that he uses feigned ignorance to try and hide from what he's doing.

Basically,

Does anyone else look at that picture and think that Matt and Doug are cackling? I keep hearing the Wicked Witch from Oz saying....something like "Now, I've got you, My Pretties"

We were waiting for one of the holier-than-thous' to make this connection. Sharon is the.... ^^

You know NO ONE MADE a comment and I dropped it...but since you brought it up...

Do you mean Matt, that I'm holier than thou because I don't shill auctions? Or holier than thou because if I mess something up I own up to a mistake or a number of mistakes and apologize?

Basically,

You know NO ONE MADE a comment and I dropped it...but since you brought it up...

Do you mean Matt, that I'm holier than thou because I don't shill auctions? Or holier than thou because if I mess something up I own up to a mistake or a number of mistakes and apologize?

Or because when a seller sends you SOMEONE ELSES book by mistake, you actually lift a finger to find it in 9 months rather than be too important to look for someones measly $170 book that you have by accident??? hm

I was wondering how long it would be before Resurrection and FT showed up. You two just can't get enough of me. :cloud9:

Less posting, more finding the book i bought that YOU lost (thumbs u

I'm sorry you are missing a book, but I'm sure Matt will explain that it's your fault...

In any case, I apologize for that post, I should not have posted it...and I apologize for getting annoyed...and I am glad Matt has Kenny to help him.

I was wondering how long it would be before Resurrection and FT showed up. You two just can't get enough of me. :cloud9:

Less posting, more finding the book i bought that YOU lost (thumbs u

I'm sorry you are missing a book, but I'm sure Matt will explain that it's your fault...

In any case, I apologize for that post, I should not have posted it...and I apologize for getting annoyed...and I am glad Matt has Kenny to help him.

lol

I ASSURE you that in this case, NO ONE on this planet or any other could even attempt to assign even 1% of the blame on me for this "missing" book (thumbs u

It was awfully quiet on the boards last weekend, good to see things have warmed up again.

And where were you last weekend. I was expecting you in NY to see the fiasco first hand :baiting:

yeh, umm :sorry:

Next year for definite!