• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which board member was it at NYCC

32 posts in this topic

that came up to me at Dale Roberts Comics booth and mentioned that I should either were a picture or a name badge with my board id on it? I was talking to you one minute, then a customer had a question and when I turned back around you were gone.

that came up to me at Dale Roberts Comics booth and mentioned that I should either were a picture or a name badge with my board id on it? I was talking to you one minute, then a customer had a question and when I turned back around you were gone.

You were at NYCC? I never noticed you all weekend. Maybe you turned your back on me as well. :baiting:

Maybe you turned your back on me as well. :baiting:

And there you have it. :applause: Rule #2 - don't turn your back on a customer mid conversation (just ask Blazing Bob). :baiting:

Was it the guy in the white shirt?

179.jpg

Was it the guy in the white shirt?

179.jpg

Nope, I think it was the guy behind him in white face.

Nice Meeting Dr. Watson from the great state of Tenn.

Are you saying customers take presidence over board members at conventions and in conversational situations ?

Not me I'd be hard to forget

2w1xkww.jpg

2w1xkww.jpg

All of a sudden I am getting the urge to use the word tweedle.

2w1xkww.jpg

All of a sudden I am getting the urge to use the word tweedle.

actually, if you would join us, then Moe, Larry, and Curly would be more appropriate