• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED Captain America Comics #1 CGC 1.0 OW Green Married Cover

43 posts in this topic

So I picked this book up a while back and am now selling as something else has come up. I did not see the book raw but the previous owner did not feel that the cover was married.

That being said it is a very nice looking 1.0 with a lot of spine wear and a small piece missing from the back cover. The colors are very nice and there are no large pieces missing.

Capfc1a.jpg

Capfc1b.jpg

Capbc1a.jpg

Price is $15,000 OBO cash, MO, checks (held till they clear) or Paypal if you pay the fees.

First :takeit: gets it.

I will likely only keep this up a week or so before sending it to auction. I had a very hard time finding any Cap 1 under 20K beyond incomplete, franken books and ungly copies.

Questions LMK jgallony@aol.com.

Thanks

James G

That's one heck of a book. It wouldn't of happen to have been for sale at the WW Philly CON would it? It looks familiar. Wish I had the dough. Good luck finding it a new home.

Actually I did have it up in Philly, wish I had brought it to NYCC as this thread might not be here if I had :-D

James G

That's one heck of a book. It wouldn't of happen to have been for sale at the WW Philly CON would it? It looks familiar. Wish I had the dough. Good luck finding it a new home.

Actually I did have it up in Philly, wish I had brought it to NYCC as this thread might not be here if I had :-D

James G

I thought it looked familiar...it was an awesome book in person. I was telling everyone I knew that I saw it for sale. lol Hopefully it goes soon, it's an awesome opportunity to own a mega grail.

15k for a 1.0 Green Label??? What am I missing here??? I LOVE the Cap 1 but c'mon man! doh!

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA, hello, but thread krapping is against the rules. Please delete your post, sir, and I will delete this quote.

15k for a 1.0 Green Label??? What am I missing here??? I LOVE the Cap 1 but c'mon man! doh!

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA, hello, but thread krapping is against the rules. Please delete your post, sir, and I will delete this quote.

Not "thread krapping" whatsoever. Just expressing my honest opinion. If expressing a simple one man's opinion is against the rules around here, then it's not worth my time around here. :sorry:

Not "thread krapping" whatsoever. Just expressing my honest opinion. If expressing a simple one man's opinion is against the rules around here, then it's not worth my time around here. :sorry:

your opinion might sway a potential buyer away from a sale. I think that qualifies as thread krapping