• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 Question

20 posts in this topic

Just courious, does anyone know approximately how many AF 15's have been given by CGC WHITE PQ? My 4.0 is one of them thankfully :grin:

I was also wanting to know what is the lowest grade WHITE PQ anyone has seen in a CGC holder.

Thanks!

Just courious, does anyone know approximately how many AF 15's have been given by CGC WHITE PQ? My 4.0 is one of them thankfully :grin:

I was also wanting to know what is the lowest grade WHITE PQ anyone has seen in a CGC holder.

Thanks!

Bryan, here are the ones I know about: :grin:

The gorgeous 8.5 that was just on ebay

My former 7.5

A restored 9.0

An 8.0 (the Maine summerhouse find by Quasar)

Your 4.0

A 3.0 that I have seen before.

If you're speaking only about AF#15 regarding the lowest white paged grade, I don't know but I have a Hulk #1 CGC 1.8 with white pages.

acf01b01.jpg

For some reason Hulk #1 seems to be a lot more common with WP than most Marvel keys. AF #15, on the other hand, seems to be quite uncommon/rare with WP.

Af15 cgc 1.8 white pages sold for $3353 ebay 05/08/09

:tonofbricks:

Dont feel too bad , have patience, I personally witnessed two transactions recently with my own eyes. A 3.5 Blue (off-white pages copy ) sold for 4k even! No joke , not making it up. So again I say patience, top premium will only go on for as long as people pay, once the books start sitting around for a while they will come back to earth. Thousands of AF 15s out there, one will pop up in the price range you want to pay.

agreed...prices on af15's across all grades, (even 8.0 range) are falling and falling fast...stay true, be steady and be patient!

pg 78 af15 club

The Heritage 5.0 coming up on auction has white pages as well. That should go for a record price in that grade since it also does not have any marvel chipping

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=829&lotNo=41117

Amazing Fantasy #15 (Marvel, 1962) CGC VG/FN 5.0 White pages....2008 August Vintage Comics & Comic Art Signature Auction #829

$11352

that would be a strong price if it breaks that

There is a tec 33 cgc 0.5 with white pages

I have sold at least 3 cgc 5.0 af 15s between 11-12k fyi

Sounds like there are numerous WPer's out there. hm

2 were white and one was ow/w