• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F.A.C.T.S. Comic Con

11 posts in this topic

Just back from the F.A.C.T.S. comic con with some pictures and artwork.

About 5 hours in a queue to get the two books. So take your time and enjoy.

Rogue by Barry Kitson

factsBarryRogue-1.jpgfactsBarry-1.jpg

Rogue by Adi Granov

factsAdiRogue-1.jpgfactsAdi-1.jpg

Costumes

facts3-1.jpgfacts2-1.jpg

facts1-1.jpgfacts7-1.jpg

Scenes:

facts4-1.jpg

this one was BIG!

facts6.jpg

this one was small

facts5-1.jpg

Didn't buy a lot of other stuff because of the long waiting times with the artist.

I've been setting up at this con for nearly a decade. Lots of fun. I wonder if the record of 16,000 visitors last year will be broken again this year ? On Saturday it was a madhouse... I was so glad I could hide behind my booth.

Nice sketches !

Barry Kitson did some great artwork. If you wanted an original 2 character piece all you had to do is wait in line. He did them on the spot and gave them to the fans for free. here is such a piece (not mine)

FactsBarry2.jpg

Build R2-D2 club. they build them and they work!!!! there where about 20 of them....

FactsBuildR2D2.jpg

Classic V

FactsV.jpg

Nice! I'm hoping to go to Belgium in the spring, but won't be attending any conventions (especially if my husband has any say in the matter...lol)

Let me know when you're here (and where). I'll invite you to a cup of coffee and show you the best places for the best chocolates!