• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgc title mistakes

16 posts in this topic

avengers:the initiative 15, cgc has 2 listings for this book, and its the same book! i suppose one of them could be an alternate cover, but still, this is an oversight by cgc, and they shouldnt make mistakes that they dont correct.

another problem, darkhold the midnight sons series from marvel, has 2 different titles one is the book of hell, one is the book of sins, same run, different titles, and so has not been eligible to be added to the registry yet.

i remember when psi-lords reign of the starwatchers was coming out from valiant, but marvel had psi-lords copyrighted so the books are known as 2 different titles even though its the same run of books,

no difference from x-men from the 60's changing its actual title to uncanny x-men, same run but its in the registry in the same set, so why isnt darkhold?

conjecture, it has no place in the registry, whats right is right and if its right for one set then it has to be right for all.

and by the way graders at the cgc this is for yall, my deathlok 1 from 1990 is still a 10 even though u graded it at a 9.8, so this is what i propose yall do, when someone resubmits a book and it gets a higher grade, if the person keeps thier reciept from the first time, and thier lable, yall should give them a full refund of both grading times, cause yall screwed up, just saying, no conjecture.