• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soooo, no "what'd you get in the Clink auction" thread?

95 posts in this topic

Not bidding in this one, but I will be in November.

I will be selling at least one of my kidneys and probably both for the Novemebr auction :banana:

There were a few smallish books in this auction i want though. I wanted some BA Avengers but the prices for almost all of them were INSANE!!! I WAAAAAY overpaid for a few i really wanted and passed on about 6-7 others that went for multiples of gpa (shrug)

Not bidding in this one, but I will be in November.

I will be selling at least one of my kidneys and probably both for the Novemebr auction :banana:

There were a few smallish books in this auction i want though. I wanted some BA Avengers but the prices for almost all of them were INSANE!!! I WAAAAAY overpaid for a few i really wanted and passed on about 6-7 others that went for multiples of gpa (shrug)

I'm staying out of this auction (Books I want will go for WAY too much $$$$ :cry: )

I want a X-Men #1 so bad :ohnoez:

Apparently, I had a hole burning in my pocket tonight. Started off winning a Miracleman 15 9.8 on Ebay. Figured I was done. Buuuut...

Decided to pick up a key I've always wanted. Just couldn't pass it up. :cloud9: I think it presents really beautifully for a 3.0. Actually liked it better than the 3.5...

Avengers4.jpg

Also picked this one up (early Alex Ross art)....

Hellraiser17.jpg

Several more I'm eyeing over the next couple days.... :shy:

ARGH! So, you're the gentleman who outbid me! I was looking for that copy for some time (and, yes, definitely an early Alex Ross). I had to go somewhere and put in a moderate bid before I left the house....honestly didn't expect for it to get as high as your bid, though......

Hellraiser17.jpg

ARGH! So, you're the gentleman who outbid me! I was looking for that copy for some time (and, yes, definitely an early Alex Ross). I had to go somewhere and put in a moderate bid before I left the house....honestly didn't expect for it to get as high as your bid, though......

Hellraiser17.jpg

:shy: Oh no, sorry! Yeah, I have a slight sentimental attachment to this book, so decided to bid high. Plus, it was only 1 of 2 in 9.8 currently, so figured I'd better jump now. I had looked for it for a while too about 10 years ago. Tough book to locate, especially in high grade.

I had to way overpay for most of these but had to have them for my Avengers run.

avengers48.jpg

Sorry, Sufunk, this price was my fault. :whistle: I placed what I thought was a really high sure-fire last minute bid. Always wanted a copy of this issue! (Ahem, "Dane" Whitman first appearance) Couldn't believe I was still outbid! :sumo: In the end, figured someone else must want it even more than I did, so let it go... :cry:

Until next time 48...until next time...