• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trading Weekend date set for Nov 24-27

264 posts in this topic

Thanksgiving weekend it is then. I'll start a thread Thursday morning (it'll be early, probably before 5am) and those that are interested can reserve their spot. As long as no one is opposed I suggest sticking to the guidelines we've used previously. If memory serves...

1) Books only are to be posted in the trade thread itself. All discussion should be via PM or in this thread.

2) Give an idea of what you're looking for (i.e. GA SA BA copper, modern) so people can get an idea of what kind of stuff to offer.

3) All books should be posted for trade only, not cash sales.

4) Mark books traded as such or remove them from your post.

If I'm forgetting anything or if anyone has any suggestions let me know. (thumbs u

What weekend is your version of Thanksgiving?
I was under the impression we were referring to the REAL one that takes place in November. :makepoint:

Typical American answer. :eyeroll:

So do you also expect the rest of the world to know which weekend in November?

What weekend is your version of Thanksgiving?
I was under the impression we were referring to the REAL one that takes place in November. :makepoint:

Typical American answer. :eyeroll:

So do you also expect the rest of the world to know which weekend in November?

lol Sorry, I figured that calenders around the world had US holidays notated on them since the ones here seem to have every foreign holiday listed.

No worries. Thanks Adonis.

I wish Thanksgiving here was as big a holiday as there although it's a little too close to Christmas. :baiting:

Personally I don't really celebrate holidays. I'm more than happy to take the days off work though. lol

Agreed. In fact I agreed so much that I decided to semi-retire. At least for a a few years. :)

Which will free him up to bust our balls just that much more...

Where do you think the facial expression on your avatar came from? ;)

Thanksgiving weekend it is then. I'll start a thread Thursday morning (it'll be early, probably before 5am) and those that are interested can reserve their spot. As long as no one is opposed I suggest sticking to the guidelines we've used previously. If memory serves...

1) Books only are to be posted in the trade thread itself. All discussion should be via PM or in this thread.

2) Give an idea of what you're looking for (i.e. GA SA BA copper, modern) so people can get an idea of what kind of stuff to offer.

3) All books should be posted for trade only, not cash sales.

4) Mark books traded as such or remove them from your post.

If I'm forgetting anything or if anyone has any suggestions let me know. (thumbs u

I'm in!