• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trading Weekend date set for Nov 24-27

264 posts in this topic

I am going to make a suggestion. IN the days leading up to the Trading weekend, it may make some sense to list some things that you are looking for, so people will pull the right inventory. Also if anyone has any creators that they are looking for, it will help if you list the creators and the era of the books:

Example: I am looking for any Bronze Luis Dominguez, Bronze Jim Aparo, Lapham Stray Bullets #1 Seeley Hack/Slash #1 Clowes Eightball #1 (If one exists) Also always will look at trades for McFarlane, Frazetta and Turner. Would love to talk about a Ray Bradbury as well.

I have multiple Bronze Neal Adams, Mike Kaluta, Bernie Wrightson, John Romita, Stan Lee, Sam Kieths available. Will talk about BWS and even Alan Moore for the right trade.

Walking Dead 19...9.8s

Dark Knight Returns CGC SS 2, 3,4 9.8 Miller

I have lots to offer, so will look at the want lists and see what shakes out!

Remember what JJ says...

You have to give to get.

I'm looking for mostly bronze & silver, grade isn't necessarily a factor with a lot of books. Interested in Adams, Wrightson, Cardy, Romita, Stan Lee, Steranko and Joe Simon. Lots of others too but that gives a starting point.

I'm looking to get at least one SS of each of the greats before it's too late. Already have multiples of Adams, Wrightson, Cardy, as well as a Steranko and Stan Lee. Willing to trade one of the multiples plus I will have a couple of sketch covers up most likely for wheelin and dealin.

Possibly some OA up for trade if that is allowed.... :shy: Guess I need to update my CAF gallery just in case.

I'll have some sketchcovers and a couple of cool celebrity sigs to offer up. I'll be looking for TMNT-related stuff, sketchcovers from Finch & Cassaday, celebrity sigs, and a Joe Simon SS.

I have a Spiderman 313 McFarlane/Lee 9.8, Thor 337 Simson 9.8, Daredevil 16 Lee/Romita 8.0, Green Lantern 89 Neal Adams 9.2. May have some more if my New York books come back. Looking for some high grade Byrne and Claremont X-Men, Chris Evans books, maybe a white whale or two ;)

Walking Dead 19...9.8s

Dark Knight Returns CGC SS 2, 3,4 9.8 Miller

I have lots to offer, so will look at the want lists and see what shakes out!

Remember what JJ says...

You have to give to get.

JJ I have 3 #19s coming hopefully this week back from CGC signed by Tony Moore, along with the Argentina version of this (#10). If only I had access to see what the grades are I would be able to let you know if I got hopefully a couple 9.8s in this sub. If I get them in time I will be trading at least 1 or 2 of them.

I know we are still talking two weeks away but any chance we can go ahead and build a thread and start loading stuff up? I know I will be sitting at my mother in law's house all weekend without a scanner so if I'm going to put anything up for trade it will need to be before then.

Any thoughts?

I know we are still talking two weeks away but any chance we can go ahead and build a thread and start loading stuff up? I know I will be sitting at my mother in law's house all weekend without a scanner so if I'm going to put anything up for trade it will need to be before then.

Any thoughts?

I'll get it going as soon as I get home from work. Should be within the next hour or so.