• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trading Weekend date set for Nov 24-27

264 posts in this topic

Actually looks like I will be able to play along. All of my Walking Dead books I subbed via GACollectibles shipped today. Now if only my 2nd sub that went to CGC about 8 days after the group GACollectibles subbed for me will get here in time.

Gonna have some WD 19s for trade.

Actually looks like I will be able to play along. All of my Walking Dead books I subbed via GACollectibles shipped today. Now if only my 2nd sub that went to CGC about 8 days after the group GACollectibles subbed for me will get here in time.

:ohnoez:

Nevermind, Andrew gave me my grades. None of them are JJ worthy. I should have cracked my 2 9.8s and gotten them signed and reslabbed.

9.6 , 9.4, 9.2. I suck.

You will still do well on those. It is possible that you do suck, but not because of those.

Nevermind, Andrew gave me my grades. None of them are JJ worthy. I should have cracked my 2 9.8s and gotten them signed and reslabbed.

9.6 , 9.4, 9.2. I suck.

I deleted it about a week ago due to no replies.
Ahh.. Here's what it said. "Sorry about that. I wasn't ignoring your PM. I'm definitely considering the offer but don't think it would be appropriate to make a decision before the trade event officially starts."