• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trading Weekend date set for Nov 24-27

264 posts in this topic

Glad to see I had one good idea in the past year...

Looking forward to seeing what people have to offer!!

I of course will be trading for any and all Walking Dead 19 CGC SS 9.8s...just sayin...

It's a fine idea indeed. I for one am glad you came up with it. Maybe we should see about setting it up as a regularly scheduled event like the VCC.

I of course will be trading for any and all Walking Dead 19 CGC SS 9.8s...just sayin...

Only 9.8? I assume you saw a few of mine @ NYCC? :baiting:

Yeah, You remember those, JJ. They were the ones that fell on the floor when that fight broke out in front of the CGC booth.

Yeah, You remember those, JJ. They were the ones that fell on the floor when that fight broke out in front of the CGC booth.

And still came back 9.8? I'm impressed. :applause:

I pray to see a 9.9 on one of those someday, no matter who gets it!!!

And yes, there was an almost Nerd Fight in front of the booth! It was almost epic!

Jeff, I carried your books across the floor in a box to have Tony sign at the end of the show one day. All love brother!

You and me both. The only question would be what would I trade a 9.9 to you for. :)

I expect nothing less than TLC when your getting signatures. I wouldn't recommend you if I thought less. And I do tend to ask if you'll be working the show. ;)

You and me both. The only question would be what would I trade a 9.9 to you for. :)

I expect nothing less than TLC when your getting signatures. I wouldn't recommend you if I thought less. And I do tend to ask if you'll be working the show. ;)

I dropped a Preacher #1 of JJs in Chicago before getting Ennis on it. It got a 9.8. Probably 10.0 or 11.0 before I dropped it. :sorry:

I dropped a Preacher #1 of JJs in Chicago before getting Ennis on it. It got a 9.8. Probably 10.0 or 11.0 before I dropped it. :sorry:

You saved me a small fortune then. :golfclap:

So sad... I am trekking back to Massachusetts for the Thanksgiving holiday - bet I miss a good thread and some incredible books

Have fun :headbang:

There's no internet access in Massacusetts? :ohnoez:

Good Point

I will have my iPad with me

:headbang: