• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

AF016709-5332-4EC9-8CAD-F8391092F86E.png

AC318F3A-DF0A-431F-973F-0AF367C5D4D4.png

Thanks and thanks.

Though I believe prices will go down, unless there is a giant shift either way (up OR down), I don't know if there will be a consensus, as now that $6150 sale is relisted. But, I'm still game.

@Wolverinex - to put a bit of a parameter around it, when is the start of the second series? First day it's available on Prime -- end of day, a few days later, etc?

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

while searching for this book I happen to see Spawn 1 9.8 last sold for $280+

that should tell you what/where the market is right now

this is coming from the Spawn King of Chicago (current trademark pending in a legal battle with Mr Todd McFarlane)

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

Anyone who thinks holding this book now and not cashing in, I’m not sure what you are thinking

this conversation is like the eBay conversation. You cannot change certain opinions and even after proving they are wrong they will find some way to justify it in their heads

1 hour ago, manetteska said:

Thanks and thanks.

Though I believe prices will go down, unless there is a giant shift either way (up OR down), I don't know if there will be a consensus, as now that $6150 sale is relisted. But, I'm still game.

@Wolverinex - to put a bit of a parameter around it, when is the start of the second series? First day it's available on Prime -- end of day, a few days later, etc?

Sweet.  Thank you.

I was curious to see GPA because someone messaged me that the 6150 and 7000 sales were both canceled.  Some ebay buyer "lightsydeluke " bought both and backed out, so we would have to base the average price without these two canceled transactions.  

Lets just do the 24 hrs after the first episode airs on amazon primer.  

58 minutes ago, BishopT said:

Understandable, but I get them for a dollar off. And if it ends up being something I’m the long term, at least I have them.

They are selling like hot cakes on eBay right now. Even if you listed them in VF I think you could at least double your money. I know you said long term but still even today seems like you’d still come out ahead, I’d have snagged them too. 

3 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Even in the pandemic TWD #1 never reached those Invincible prices. If I had a 9.8 Invincible, I’d be flipping it not holding for S2. (I don’t understand the relevance of S2 to this book).

That's because it was already on the way down for awhile 

31 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Even in the pandemic TWD #1 never reached those Invincible prices. If I had a 9.8 Invincible, I’d be flipping it not holding for S2. (I don’t understand the relevance of S2 to this book).

Movie still coming on the way!