• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Is the 'What If Planet Hulk 1' the first partial OR full appearance of Skaar? If the former, then that would make World War Hulk 5 his first full appearance?

His first full is in his solo series. Both the others are cameos. 

On 6/27/2021 at 2:49 AM, Corona smith said:

Both the others are cameos. 

There is no such thing as a "cameo" if the character has not appeared already somewhere in comics. Must we continue to use the word incorrectly? :sumo:

2 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

I don't $@#! with 1:100's

lol all the books have gone the opposite direction the OP was saying they would after it was released. The 1:100 is the one he was invested in and was hoping to get $175 each for his...

Just now, awakeintheashes said:

lol all the books have gone the opposite direction the OP was saying they would after it was released. The 1:100 is the one he was invested in and was hoping to get $175 each for his...

Way too much risk with high ratios in my opinion....but in this market once all the books dry up and something makes the book pop, the 1:100 will be a winner maybe.  Not so much right now if you paid $75+?

1 minute ago, gradejunky said:

Way too much risk with high ratios in my opinion....but in this market once all the books dry up and something makes the book pop, the 1:100 will be a winner maybe.  Not so much right now if you paid $75+?

The 1:500 is probably going to be the book to own, but that has taken a hit as well. The drying up will take a while.

2 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

The 1:500 is probably going to be the book to own, but that has taken a hit as well. The drying up will take a while.

Drying up will take some time for sure. I got 4 copies of cover A and all my copies have faint gloss scuffs on the front and back covers.  Nothing major that affects the ink but still kinda sucks.  Anyone else have this on copies they got?  I'm gonna maybe pick up a few of the other covers but this discourages me a bit.

Just a heads up...Bleeding Cool is really trying to make X-Factor #10 a thing. Cover A is sold out at the main online retailers the last I checked. I don't believe there have been any sales above cover on eBay, but the copies listed are all at inflated prices. If people start buying, it may be a book to seek out tomorrow AT COVER PRICE. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

11 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Just a heads up...Bleeding Cool is really trying to make X-Factor #10 a thing. Cover A is sold out at the main online retailers the last I checked. I don't believe there have been any sales above cover on eBay, but the copies listed are all at inflated prices. If people start buying, it may be a book to seek out tomorrow AT COVER PRICE. 

11 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

I read another site pumping the same book.  
Something about Magneto killing another character.  

Brought up some info I had no idea about and has been around forever.  

Doesnt seem like a legit spec book to me, but that doesn't mean much since we don't know what's actually going to happen (more people guessing).

Patrick

15 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Doesnt seem like a legit spec book to me, but that doesn't mean much since we don't know what's actually going to happen (more people guessing).

Patrick

Spoiler

Scarlet Witch dies, but I have no idea who killed her.

I saw the interiors. I think it's dumb spec, but if people are going to pay for it, can't hurt to grab a copy at cover. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

11 hours ago, followtheleader said:
11 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Patrick

It's happening. Can't hurt to grab a copy at cover price on your trips today for a quick flip.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=x-factor+%2310+2021&_sacat=0&_fsrp=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

10 minutes ago, Brock said:

A strong result on eBay for Scandal #1 (Thorby Comics), a hard-to-find Adam Hughes cover from 1999. A raw copy sold yesterday for $202.51.

that seller posted a lot of Hughes HTF raw books