• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BishopT said:

The Stray Dogs reprints from today are hot out the gate, especially 1 and 2. All four are great covers though.

Is that the FCBD one? Where do you order? Ive looked for them but didnt see any.

6 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Ah, ok...does anyone know when the FBCD version will be available to pre-order?

I don’t think you can preorder fcbd books. Comes out in August.

45 minutes ago, eddly said:

I don’t think you can preorder fcbd books. Comes out in August.

I could have sworn in the past Ive pre-ordered from DCBS (or maybe midtown) and it lets you pick which FBCD books you want along with your order.

Maybe Im thinking of something else, but Ive ordered them in the past for free with an order somewhere.

5 hours ago, kevhtx said:

I could have sworn in the past Ive pre-ordered from DCBS (or maybe midtown) and it lets you pick which FBCD books you want along with your order.

Maybe Im thinking of something else, but Ive ordered them in the past for free with an order somewhere.

There are stores online that you can order FCBD books from. I think most are order-able on the day. 

12 hours ago, kevhtx said:

The free 20 books for FCBD at DCBS was like 3 months ago if I'm not mistaken.  That is when I ordered mine from them I believe.

Just now, gradejunky said:

The free 20 books for FCBD at DCBS was like 3 months ago if I'm not mistaken.  That is when I ordered mine from them I believe.

Damn, I missed it then. Ill try to pick up some at my LCS's or online that day.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:41 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I looked back and I believe I was wrong on this. Rick's Ebay is not the same and Ryan is correct I do not see any moderns in Rick's history.

Neatstuffcollectibles appears to be someone different. 

The Ebay names are very similar and I was unaware of Neatstuffcollectibles using shill, 2nd chance or outside of ebay issues. 

My original post here 

Was my confusion over the similarities of their handles. I know Rick has been a great member here with a well earned reputation.  I assumed that those Ebay auctions were his and why they sold for as high as they did. 

Completely my mistake.  

I had PM’ed Rick to ask about the eBay seller a couple years ago; he wasn’t even aware of that eBay handle. So I messaged the seller on eBay. It’s the Sparkle City Comics folks.

8 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Marvel Zombies is starting to move. UF21 and 22 especially are moving. 

The glimpse of Marvel Zombies in the TV What If show I think is pushing it
and about time. The UF books have been undervalued for a long time. 

1000% agree.  I love me some UFF 21 and 22.  Great covers.

Patrick

Are people seeing your local shops selling out of Nice House by the Lake?  

They've sold out pretty fast here.  

The book interest seems kind of early Dept of Truth esque.

Just saw this beautiful cover.  Those skulls are pretty sweet. 

Patrick 

s-l1600.jpg