• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, kevhtx said:

I havent been paying attention , but has there been any chatter about casting news? I would think we would have heard a rumor of casting if so. But, maybe I missed it. Also, is Donald Glover making a cameo in this?

No legit rumors. Marvel has done a good job in the recent years of keeping a lid on things. See Julia Lewis Dreyfus. But this is Sony.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:25 AM, ygogolak said:

No legit rumors. Marvel has done a good job in the recent years of keeping a lid on things. See Julia Lewis Dreyfus. But this is Sony.

Hasbro has Miles as a figure in the Spider-man line. Hmm. Interesting.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:25 AM, ygogolak said:

I thought I read something about the kid from Stranger Things, but maybe that was just a "wouldn't it be cool if..." scenario.

On 8/26/2021 at 5:48 PM, littledoom said:

two years ago is a long time ago in this brave new world

Yeah, I still made money on it and generally dont regret sales, but this one, I should not have sold. I followed my formula and made a little, but DAMN.

On 8/25/2021 at 2:20 PM, fastballspecial said:

Well you could be right I am away from home currently. I thought it was ASM 546?
I sold it for I think $150 back then and you don't see them for sale very much. It was
only a Fine copy. Its been many years ago and I have only seen one copy in person. 
All look tonight when I get home. 

AND BTW we both knew which one of us sold an ASM book cheap and didn't realize
it was a newsstand. :baiting:

Is this a newsstand?

A50614C1-AE2A-4C33-A1C4-CB8CC52BD2D6.thumb.jpeg.d5e1b9e3883a18ad8a861725a409eba5.jpeg

On 8/26/2021 at 6:07 PM, BrooksR said:

Don’t tease me man 😆

Did it have a low print run?

The direct edition no, the newsstand yes.. all it takes is a Jackpot MCU confirmation

Edited by littledoom

On 8/26/2021 at 8:32 PM, littledoom said:

The direct edition no, the newsstand yes.. all it takes is a Jackpot MCU confirmation

Lol I sent my ASM 30 vol 2 I think in for Campbell to press it, it's a Newsstand. As much as I'd like to think its "gold", it might depend only on grade in some cases.

Glad to hear there are hopefuls is all. :)

On 8/26/2021 at 6:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I sent my ASM 30 vol 2 I think in for Campbell to press it, it's a Newsstand. As much as I'd like to think its "gold", it might depend only on grade in some cases.

Glad to hear there are hopefuls is all. :)

First Ezekiel? That’s not too hard to find in newsstand. I’ve owned roughly 3 of them. I have a few of the first Jackpot NS also. First Anti-Venom also 

On 8/26/2021 at 8:42 PM, littledoom said:

First Ezekiel? That’s not too hard to find in newsstand. I’ve owned roughly 3 of them. I have a few of the first Jackpot NS also. First Anti-Venom also 

Anti venom seems if you time it right, an auction comes along that goes for a comfortable price.

I just dont look that often, but I see the sold (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM