• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

On 3/17/2022 at 10:24 AM, sckao said:

Madame Web? I guess ASM #210 will be hot for the next 10 minutes. 

(Apparently I've been away because this has been hot for a while and I had no idea...) :tonofbricks:

Rip Van Kao . . . :preach:  :hi:

On 3/17/2022 at 4:26 PM, Hekla said:

Irredeemable 1

Being produced by Netflix

Fun read. Not disclosed if it's live action or animation, but if true to the comic, it will be bloody.

this heated up a couple weeks or so ago. I sold my original copy for $100 and a FCBD for $30 within minutes/hours of posting

On 3/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, Hekla said:

Irredeemable 1

Being produced by Netflix

Fun read. Not disclosed if it's live action or animation, but if true to the comic, it will be bloody.

Yes! Glad I held on to my copies. 

Now for Rising Stars… (though there are so many issues, 1, 0, 1/2, etc).

On 3/18/2022 at 3:53 PM, Brock said:

In the past two weeks, I've sold a few Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29s I've been stockpiling, but also issues from the 1980, 2006 and 2011 Moon Knight runs, and from the Marc Spector: Moon Knight Platt run.

Some of the stuff I expected to sell quickly (WWBN 37, Marc Spector 35) hasn't sold yet, but the Spotlight books and any variants are going in a day or two.

I've got a high grade run of MK appearances in the Hulk magazines that I'm going to try next.

TRIGGER WARNING: Some of these books are not modern, which may cause some boardies to melt down when they are mentioned in this thread.

I'm slimming down my collection, so all of my Moon knight books are going to be hitting the bay when the series lauches. I'm interested in seeing what the recent NYCC exclusive negative variant will get when the show hits.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:28 PM, littledoom said:

this heated up a couple weeks or so ago. I sold my original copy for $100 and a FCBD for $30 within minutes/hours of posting

I have the full set in insanely high grade. Its in storage because of my move. I won't be able to get them for a while and of course the spec will be over. CURSE YOU MOVERS!

On 3/19/2022 at 3:36 PM, FlyingDonut said:

I have the full set in insanely high grade. Its in storage because of my move. I won't be able to get them for a while and of course the spec will be over. CURSE YOU MOVERS!

They're doing a live action so you have plenty of time b4 it even hits screens

On 3/18/2022 at 9:55 AM, fastballspecial said:

its a great story. I read it for like I think 15 issues or something like that. First 10 issues
are great. 

Rising Stars?  It was fun at the beginning. The 1st two acts.  I didn't care for the 3rd and it lost steam as it took so long to get out.
Midnight Nation was so good.

Incorruptable was solid too.  I was late to the party, so I think I bought and dumped the early issues.  Wish I had read the entire series. 

Patrick

On 3/18/2022 at 12:53 PM, Brock said:

TRIGGER WARNING: Some of these books are not modern, which may cause some boardies to melt down when they are mentioned in this thread.

:melts-down:  :Rocket:

On 3/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, followtheleader said:

Rising Stars?  It was fun at the beginning. The 1st two acts.  I didn't care for the 3rd and it lost steam as it took so long to get out.
Midnight Nation was so good.

Incorruptable was solid too.  I was late to the party, so I think I bought and dumped the early issues.  Wish I had read the entire series. 

Patrick

Midnight Nation is amazing.  I'd put it firmly in my top ten comic stories of all time.