• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

Thief of Thieves has gone from blah to blazing hot in about 6 hours (since the announcement of the potential AMC TV Show)

+1, just sold first prints of issues 1-3 buy it now for $24.99 within 5 minutes of listing the auction.

Thief of Thieves has gone from blah to blazing hot in about 6 hours (since the announcement of the potential AMC TV Show)

+1, just sold first prints of issues 1-3 buy it now for $24.99 within 5 minutes of listing the auction.

not bad at all

I'm sad that I didn't spring for a comicspro CGC SS ... I was lucky enough to scoop up a CGC SS copy of the image expo variant. I remember just recently a CGC 9.8 Image Expo Variant that didn't sell with a BIN of approximately $100. I can't imagine what that issue would command now? I really was disappointed with the 1st issue of Thief of Thieves, but issue 2 and 3 have been strong. The third issue being the best of the bunch. I'm happy for Kirkman. His sucess with the Walking Dead has done a lot for the industry. I am shocked that someone has a raw comicspro variant with a $350+ BIN. If that thing sells, I will be shocked. I'm interested in how long this heat will last. We often see books get heat when TV or Film rights are sold, but this is a different situation because of Kirkman and AMC's track record. Only time will tell, but I got a feeling that Thief of Thieves will stay hot.

the expo variant was selling as low as $7 a pop last month. Nothing like a little good news to light a fire under some sales.

Yes sir, I was going to pick up a couple but something came up and forgot all about them :(

I'm sad that I didn't spring for a comicspro CGC SS ... I was lucky enough to scoop up a CGC SS copy of the image expo variant. I remember just recently a CGC 9.8 Image Expo Variant that didn't sell with a BIN of approximately $100. I can't imagine what that issue would command now? I really was disappointed with the 1st issue of Thief of Thieves, but issue 2 and 3 have been strong. The third issue being the best of the bunch. I'm happy for Kirkman. His sucess with the Walking Dead has done a lot for the industry. I am shocked that someone has a raw comicspro variant with a $350+ BIN. If that thing sells, I will be shocked. I'm interested in how long this heat will last. We often see books get heat when TV or Film rights are sold, but this is a different situation because of Kirkman and AMC's track record. Only time will tell, but I got a feeling that Thief of Thieves will stay hot.

I recently sold a ToT Ice variant cgc ss 9.8 on the boards it lasted about 30 seconds

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-VS-X-Men-1-NM-1st-Print-2012-Marvel-Comics-Sold-Out-Key-Issue-/251036331408?pt=US_Comic_Books#ht_500wt_689

Avengers vs xmen #1 1st print going for $11.49 with 2.5 days left.

Don't know many marvel 1st prints that go for more than cover.

This has SHILL written all over it!

or they could just B.I.N for $3.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-VS-X-MEN-1-FIRST-1ST-PRINT-/380429268661?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item589359f6b5#ht_1192wt_825

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-VS-X-Men-1-NM-1st-Print-2012-Marvel-Comics-Sold-Out-Key-Issue-/251036331408?pt=US_Comic_Books#ht_500wt_689

There were badjillions of these printed. Everyone I saw buying them in the shops was buying 2 copies. This sounds weird.

There were badjillions of these printed. Everyone I saw buying them in the shops was buying 2 copies. This sounds weird.

This sounds like 1992.

Oh, no, wait...back then, everyone was buying 200 copies.