• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Man, i started reading the modern forum as just the right time.

i have 4 first print runs of ToT 1-4, 4 issues of Hardcore, peter panzaurfat #1, hell yeah 1 and 2, epic kill 1, and i paid cover price for all.

I sometimes wonder if im taking a gamble getting them all slabbed.

epic kill won't sell. hell yeah 1 & 2 maybe because you have both, but not much. hardcore, i'd say sell NOW.

even the free x-o manowar posters are selling. i saw one sitting in my LCS, so i grabbed it and put it online. someone bought it for $9.50 shipped. a couple dollars for free. i'll take it

Edited by Hawkman

I am ready for next months ToTs craziness to trickle down to the 3rd print #1s bought 30 copies.

Well i bought 40 copies, Kidding

from you I would believe it

I am ready for next months ToTs craziness to trickle down to the 3rd print #1s bought 30 copies.

yeah i have made some silly decesions lately, I got to buy extras since really dont have the best lcs in my area.

yeah i have made some silly decesions lately, I got to buy extras since really dont have the best lcs in my area.

I was more referring to the voice in your head telling you to buy ToT. I wasnt joking about picking up 30 copies. I took my LCSs whole supply. I figure they have to be a 10$ book at some point look at WD weeklies and Chew 3rd prints.

Looks like Marvel Comics Presents 26 is raising in price on ebay since the Iron Man 3 villain announcement.

Even though this is a fairly old book I figured I might as well post it. lol

I see drastically higher asking prices but nothing worth mentioning under completed sales