• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I live in a very heavily gay area myself, and maybe that is why the big LCS in my area had a hundred or so on the shelf. I had said it in an earlier post that I could go back and pick up 20 copies if I wanted to but I could be wrong about that if the non-collectors start bum rushing in to buy it. They probably have another hundred in the back room if I know this shop at all.

Lots of the earth 2 twos just sitting at mt LCS of course I live in the homophobic bible belt...like the owner said he's lucky he's not dealing with protestors

buy them and burn them....hrm...not a bad idea....get a news crew...show people throwing them in the fire...BOOM go the sales.

I live in a very heavily gay area myself, and maybe that is why the big LCS in my area had a hundred or so on the shelf. I had said it in an earlier post that I could go back and pick up 20 copies if I wanted to but I could be wrong about that if the non-collectors start bum rushing in to buy it. They probably have another hundred in the back room if I know this shop at all.

why not pick up 20 if you can sell them for $8-$10 a piece.

As an Englishman reading this, it's a euphemism fest. :roflmao:

As an Englishman reading this, it's a euphemism fest. :roflmao:

Cheeky-monkey.

Sold my Spawn 220 D and F variants in a about an hour today. Had them at $20 and $100.

Did I miss something? I thought people stopped reading Spawn in aroung the turn of the milenium? Those are great sale!. Congratulations!! :applause:

Sold my Spawn 220 D and F variants in a about an hour today. Had them at $20 and $100.

Did I miss something? I thought people stopped reading Spawn in aroung the turn of the milenium? Those are great sale!. Congratulations!! :applause:

2 sets sold today..covers a-f @ $305 & $356....a lot of people dogg on McFarlane,and Spawn doesn't move the numbers per month that it used to.but the back issues do well on Ebay! I buy every issue I find in .50/$1 boxes after #115. Some of these are tough books and there's guys getting back into collecting that have the first 50 or 100 and are trying to get the run up to date. If McFarlane does something to get Spawn back in the limelight,it could be a $1000 run just for the basic issues.

ToT cooling off for raws it seems...temporary or permanent cool down?

Well written series +/- TV show? Likely temporary.

Poorly written series +/- no TV show? Likely just the beginning.