• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

you should have searched for this "mind the gap error variant kirkman walking dead chew cgc pxg 1 2 19 61 HTF RARE! Earth 2 gay like Amazing fantasy 15"

Don't bother searching now, I already Bought it :banana:

This seller just sold 2 for $20. He had 3 of these 2 book sets.

so...what exactly is the "error", anyway? I spoke with a store that has them, but they couldn't find anything wrong with it. Said that there was a DPS towards the back where she's in the hospital, and the spread looks sort of green and blurry (?), but this did not stand out to them as an "error"...just the way the art looks on those pages.

wow. same dude who bought my 1st set bought my 2nd set. 4 copies of MTG #2 for $56 shipped. wow. and he paid already

i'm gonna go back to the shop and get more.

Edited by Hawkman

Haha. Awesome! What's his ebay name? I want to message him and see if he wants to buy the 10 sets I have lol

wow. same dude who bought my 1st set bought my 2nd set. 4 copies of MTG #2 for $56 shipped. wow.

Haha. Awesome! What's his ebay name? I want to message him and see if he wants to buy the 10 sets I have lol

wow. same dude who bought my 1st set bought my 2nd set. 4 copies of MTG #2 for $56 shipped. wow.

put 'em up on ebay. i looked at his recent purchases. 3 copies of wd 94 shetch. wd 19...he's spending good money on books. lol