• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

On vacation so of course I hit the LCS. They must have had 50 copies of ToT #2 first prints on the shelf. Nothing else much though besides 5 copies of the SDCC Darkwing Duck 14 blank for $3.99 each and a Batgirl Adventures for $5. I didn't dig through their dollar boxes. Maybe tomorrow.

Again personally insulting people instead of apologizing for mistakes is a mark of immaturity. I teach at a University, act as a municipal court judge & litigate complex cases against insurance companies & banks. I work hard & collect comics for fun. I have no idea why a few of you are threatened by my job & try and argue with me every chance you get, but I'm not here to argue. I participate in these forums to talk comics not fight. I wish that the people who were here for other reasons would add me to their ignore lists & quit detailing conversations about comics.

FYI, about every third person here is a lawyer, or so it seems.

Not to sway topic, but where else do you guys get your fix outside of LCS, eBay, mycomicshop, and midtown? I looked at Mile High but their prices were mile high for me unfortunately. Any other hidden gems out there?

craigslist

Not to sway topic, but where else do you guys get your fix outside of LCS, eBay, mycomicshop, and midtown? I looked at Mile High but their prices were mile high for me unfortunately. Any other hidden gems out there?

Mile High isn't so bad as long as you use their discount codes. Their back issues are pretty much always 40-60% off. This code is good for a few days: NEALADAMS!

Mile High isn't so bad as long as you use their discount codes. Their back issues are pretty much always 40-60% off. This code is good for a few days: NEALADAMS!

Sweet thanks! I may use it to get #15 I've been needing.

craigslist

Ahhh I keep forgetting about CL. I went on a massive hunt about a month ago and searched every county in my state and tons of less populated states hoping to find that boondocks townsfolk selling his WD collection for $50 lol

I actually found one person in like Montana with a WD #19 for $30 but they wouldn't ship it. Said it was in great shape too. I made a small mention of eBay out of context and he said he never goes on eBay so I can imagine he genuinely had no idea how much it was really going for.

I should have drove there...

craigslist

Ahhh I keep forgetting about CL. I went on a massive hunt about a month ago and searched every county in my state and tons of less populated states hoping to find that boondocks townsfolk selling his WD collection for $50 lol

I actually found one person in like Montana with a WD #19 for $30 but they wouldn't ship it. Said it was in great shape too. I made a small mention of eBay out of context and he said he never goes on eBay so I can imagine he genuinely had no idea how much it was really going for.

I should have drove there...

i bought a run of WD 1-43 on craiglist for $1,000 two months ago. kept 2,3,4, and sold everything else for a nice profit.

Modern Age Comics Most Likely to be Flying Under Your Radar:

And always, be sure to check out The Market for more hot variants and key issues! (thumbs u

Edited by whetteon