• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Not really rare for modern titles to go beyond cover price.

nice to see Peter Panzerfaust got some heat. You'd think there would be more than 7 auctions though....then again the print run was really low so maybe that's having an impact.

Edited by krighton

Anyone have a description of the WD 101 variant or details about how stores qualified for copies, etc.? I'm also interested in whether or not there's been any additional info about the two outstanding WD 100 variants ((1) the white cover and (2) the black cover w/ red letters). Any information is appreciated. Thank!

Anyone have a description of the WD 101 variant or details about how stores qualified for copies, etc.? I'm also interested in whether or not there's been any additional info about the two outstanding WD 100 variants ((1) the white cover and (2) the black cover w/ red letters). Any information is appreciated. Thank!

Check the WD forum. If you don't know by now you're not going to find out until the diamond announcement.

Whats up with Spawn 222 Variant? The prices are just going crazy!

I don't know, but the WD homage is on the #223 cover.

I don't get it. Wasn't the TWD cover #222? What happened? You mean I ordered a bunch of that crappy cover that is supposed to look like ASM 316?

WTF happened here?