• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

See Hack/Slash is still plodding along too.

What suprises me is that the print run for Peter Panzerfaust #3 is only around 4,500.

Its sold out pretty much everywhere and already being snapped up on ebay.

Is this a marketing ploy to sell larger 2nd and 3rd print runs?

Glad someone likes them that book aint for me. 2c

well, my revival auction on ebay for 5 copies sold for $56 shipped. very happy.

Nice! what was your take home after FVF & PP?

I'll update my blog later. But somewhere around $25 profit. And I've still got 5 copies.

It's approaching $70 on "planet shill"

On planet Earth its approaching $40-50

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_sadis=200&_ipg=50&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_samihi=&_samilow=&_fpos=&_udhi=&_oexkw=&_udlo=&_adv=1&_sop=12&LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_okw=&_fsct=&_nkw=he+man+%231

I completely get your point.

It's a beloved dual collectable on the rise.

;)

Edited by LarrysComics

I never understand how peeps get away with shill bidding. And i don't understand why peeps with 0 feedback bid when you ask them to please not too.

See Hack/Slash is still plodding along too.

What suprises me is that the print run for Peter Panzerfaust #3 is only around 4,500.

Its sold out pretty much everywhere and already being snapped up on ebay.

Is this a marketing ploy to sell larger 2nd and 3rd print runs?

4500 is the number of copies ordered by retailers through Diamond Distribution. I would imagine that is somewhat in line with what customers are buying.

No one short changes sales for themselves in hopes of selling a 2nd or 3rd print.

The secondary market is of no concern to a publisher. They make no money from it.

All they want to see is orders for the current issue being solicited.

anyone else noticing that Revival prices are dropping on ebay? only thing selling well is multiple copies. single copies don't seem to be hitting more than $5, unless you offer free shipping, then one sold for $10.99

well... it's not quite sold out, there are still a few places offering it. the 2nd print just became available. nobody knows if it will be good or great yet ;) only time will tell.

the 2nd print definitely looks to have diminished demand. kinda thought it might, so i put some of mine up on ebay a week ago. glad i did now