• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

Just a heads up to everyone who likes using the Market to find comics trending on eBay...

I spent some small amount of time cleaning up the interface and tweaking the eBay api calls. Mostly all everyone will be noticing is a more intuitive interface and maybe a slightly better listings of books. But it's that "slightly better" part that has so far been very cool. I've been able to see more and more books bubble to the surface that I had not seen before. Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

ps. don't forget to "like" us for a chance to win a copy of Revival #1 Sketch Cover.

linky-poo

Just a heads up to everyone who likes using the Market to find comics trending on eBay...

I spent some small amount of time cleaning up the interface and tweaking the eBay api calls. Mostly all everyone will be noticing is a more intuitive interface and maybe a slightly better listings of books. But it's that "slightly better" part that has so far been very cool. I've been able to see more and more books bubble to the surface that I had not seen before. Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

ps. don't forget to "like" us for a chance to win a copy of Revival #1 Sketch Cover.

linky-poo

I can't seem to get the filters to work. When I click on "Show CGC Graded" nothing happens. Is it supposed to refresh automatically as soon as I click on the filters or is there a button I'm supposed to press after choosing a filter which for some reason I can't seem to find.

Thanks again...Keep up the great work!

linky-poo

I can't seem to get the filters to work. When I click on "Show CGC Graded" nothing happens. Is it supposed to refresh automatically as soon as I click on the filters or is there a button I'm supposed to press after choosing a filter which for some reason I can't seem to find.

It refreshed automatically for me right when I selected the "Show CGC Graded" option filter.

linky-poo

Could be a browser issue. What browser and version are you using?

Whetteon... Great website. Loving the content.

Which version of Firefox? Does anyone see any javascript errors being thrown? That might be the issue.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I really appreciate them. I'll be adding some more "filters" later in the month. Specifically a "show Walking Dead" filter. Because that titles is just all over the place. I have to specifically filter it out to get anything else to show up. lol. :grin:

Which version of Firefox? Does anyone see any javascript errors being thrown? That might be the issue.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I really appreciate them. I'll be adding some more "filters" later in the month. Specifically a "show Walking Dead" filter. Because that titles is just all over the place. I have to specifically filter it out to get anything else to show up. lol. :grin:

Firefox 14.0.1

Heads up:

Ships this Wednesday

SOLD OUT DC Comics Justice League #12 is going to back order at Diamond.

It's a media book.

It will be a "quick flip book"

One just sold on E bay $19.99

fl-justice-league_510x784.jpg

Is this the regular cover or a variant? The UPC reads 01211 so it appears it would be the regular cover.

Thanks for the heads up on JL, just ordered a couple copies from my LCS. Any idea what the incentive Jim Lee sketch cover looks like.

If like past issues, it's a sketch (or black and white version) of the regular cover.