• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Please keep in mind before you speculate alot that this book above will have one of the largest print runs of any comic currently being printed.

Sorry, but wtf would anyone pay $20 for a regular DC book that's not even on the stands yet? Sounds rather shill-y. (shrug)

Sure does. These are available all over the internet at a discount of cover price. The print run will be in the 120,000's. If somebody IS paying $19.99 for this book before it comes out... This is exactly the kind of thing that runs collectors out of our hobby.

It's a generic media hype book.

We've all seen it before.

DC sent out a TON of press releases & got a TON of press.

It succeeded. They sold out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=SUPERMAN+WONDER+WOMAN&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

This book will NEVER put your children through college, but it will probably sell above cover price for a short window. Go to your local shop. Buy a high grade copy at cover price. Go to a con & solicit a FREE autograph & pay a fee to have it graded. Sell it on E Bay at a tidy profit. Isn't THAT what most of you guys do?

This IS the CGC forum. ( the collecting $ area of the hobby )

Edited by LarrysComics

https://www.google.com/search?q=SUPERMAN+WONDER+WOMAN&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

This book will NEVER put your children through college, but it will probably sell above cover price for a short window. Go to your local shop. Buy a high grade copy at cover price. Go to a con & solicit a FREE autograph & pay a fee to have it graded. Sell it on E Bay at a tidy profit. Isn't THAT what most of you guys do?

Yeah thats pretty much sums it up Id say.

Book'll be at cover price before the auto ink is dry.

Aaaaaaaaand he's off

Please keep in mind before you speculate alot that this book above will have one of the largest print runs of any comic currently being printed.

Sorry, but wtf would anyone pay $20 for a regular DC book that's not even on the stands yet? Sounds rather shill-y. (shrug)

Sure does. These are available all over the internet at a discount of cover price. The print run will be in the 120,000's. If somebody IS paying $19.99 for this book before it comes out... This is exactly the kind of thing that runs collectors out of our hobby.

i think all online outlets are sold out of this book.. plus its probably gonna be hoarded at most comic book stores..

I'll look for the newsstand variant at B&N to grade. hm

hm

Upon further review, this book stands a slight chance of having legs IF the cover is seen as iconic OR the book gets a following like BOP 8.

But, like someone said before, Action 600 was the same book.

+1

All the women in my office are pizzed off over this. They claim Wonder Woman would never go for Supes, but would be better matched with Batman or Green Lantern. So, its not going to be hot on eBay with the women in my office.

I think you might need to adjust your jock strap if you're arguing

with women in your office over this.

Just sayin..

TON of phone calls today for Justice League #12

Just sayin..

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/23764.html

And I think it might have "longer legs" than I earlier thought.

Ton of women inquiring & Birds of Prey #8 is burning $$ into my mind.

MUCH larger print run, but this ain't Richard n Babs. It's Icons. Maybe "THE" Icons.

Edited by LarrysComics