• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

No one at my shop knew anything about the Red Hood issue, but then again, it's just one panel, so who knows if it'll mean much (well, I assume it's just the one panel...haven't read the issue).

My LCS was limiting Catwomans, but they had 20-30. And they had one copy of Batman 13 left.

Every Catwoman 13 i got had a ding, didn't notice till i got home. Blah. From 3 different stores.

ah, 1 survived intact....wonder if the truck didn't jostle around a bit on shipping.

Edited by krighton

Every Catwoman 13 i got had a ding, didn't notice till i got home. Blah. From 3 different stores.

ah, 1 survived intact....wonder if the truck didn't jostle around a bit on shipping.

Personally, I sometimes think that Diamond hire chimps to do their packing. Sometimes you open a box and it's just :facepalm:

My gf works down the street from a LCS. She went at noon and grabbed 5 without anybody batting an eyelash. Poor girl was out of her element.

From the shop's twitter feed it sounds like Uncanny Avengers and Hawkeye are the big sellers today. Judging from last week, they were surprised by the Batgirl demand.

Batgirl was sold out at my LCS within the first 2 minutes. It was crazy!! I was able to get 1 copy :)

I'm afraid to even cruise by....

unless you have a box, you may be out of luck buddy.

That's sexist. :o

No - this is a bubble that will burst within weeks.

Get in,flip,get out.

Someone WILL get stuck with 30 issues for cover or worse soon....