• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Well I am finally going to roll the dice having done forum and reddit research... with the Double Midnight MLP variant. http://www.dmcomics.com/ . I think this one will be hot to trot. The Midtown variant, although still looking popular, smacks too much of self promotion in my humble opinion. Nothing too crazy but I am usually happy to speculate on something I think will net me double or better.
Double Midnight Comis (Manchester, NH) is my immediate LCS actually. :whistle:

10 minutes from work. hm

But, I buy enough "girly" comics already. :facepalm:

Well I am finally going to roll the dice having done forum and reddit research... with the Double Midnight MLP variant. http://www.dmcomics.com/ . I think this one will be hot to trot. The Midtown variant, although still looking popular, smacks too much of self promotion in my humble opinion. Nothing too crazy but I am usually happy to speculate on something I think will net me double or better.

If your looking to roll the dice, then you have chosen correctly. Derpy is a fan favorite and the Double Midnight will defiantly be more sought after Derpy Midtown. However, don't discount Larry's Variant and Jetpacks Variant. The Rough Rider edition will do alright, but the really deal will be each of their covers separately. Many people will try to complete this set. Also if the mystery cover has Luna on it, that will probably outsell all other covers.

I'm sorry - did you say My Little Pony has "Rough - Rider" edition??

oh my. :sick:

According to bleeding cool, bravest warriors #1 already has sold out and has the image avaible for the 2nd printing. Anyone picking this up ?

Yep! Love the humor of Adventure Time and there's a small cartoon on Youtube of this series and it's very similar. I see this comic doing very well, and they only printed 17000 of them. It'll sell out fast.

According to bleeding cool, bravest warriors #1 already has sold out and has the image avaible for the 2nd printing. Anyone picking this up ?

Yep! Love the humor of Adventure Time and there's a small cartoon on Youtube of this series and it's very similar. I see this comic doing very well, and they only printed 17000 of them. It'll sell out fast.

This is the book of the week.

easily..

Picked up two of the 1st print cover A :eek:

Lets see if they go up in value!

Picked up 2 each of the number 1 covers and a copy of both variants

There's a 1:15 , 1:20 AND a 1:30

I thought I had one of each cover for Bravest Warriors including an extra variant.

It turns out that I have both regular covers, the 1:15, and two NYCC variants. I was at NYCC for all four days but hadn't heard about this one.

Looks like the NYCC variant didn't make it to the show? You can pre-order it from BOOM's site. But there is also a diamond order code so maybe it'll be in PREVIEWS.

http://www.boom-studios.com/bravest-warriors-01-new-york-comic-con-exclusive-available-for-pre-order.html

Diamond Code: AUG120941

Also, 2nd print of issue 1 has a different cover if anyone here collects multiple prints.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/22/bravest-warriors-1-sells-out-before-release-heres-the-second-print-cover/

Diamond Code; SEP128109

EDIT: Also, this series isn't really HOT since it just came out today but it's already sold out at Diamond before it's come out. It's a newer series which might pick up steam once some of the Adventure Time fans start noticing it. All speculation! The comic actually looks really funny so I"m picking it up on the basis of reading it.

Edited by Tuff Ghost

I managed to pick 1x cover A and B, one of each variants (3 variants) and one extra variant ("notebook sketch" cover).

There were plenty of covers A and B so I picked just one, I'll see next week if I'll pick more :)

Watched first episode and really liked it ;)

And those 1:X variants are amazing! Love them!