• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Looks like the NYCC variant didn't make it to the show? You can pre-order it from BOOM's site. But there is also a diamond order code so maybe it'll be in PREVIEWS.

http://www.boom-studios.com/bravest-warriors-01-new-york-comic-con-exclusive-available-for-pre-order.html

Diamond Code: AUG120941

Also, 2nd print of issue 1 has a different cover if anyone here collects multiple prints.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/22/bravest-warriors-1-sells-out-before-release-heres-the-second-print-cover/

Diamond Code; SEP128109

EDIT: Also, this series isn't really HOT since it just came out today but it's already sold out at Diamond before it's come out. It's a newer series which might pick up steam once some of the Adventure Time fans start noticing it. All speculation! The comic actually looks really funny so I"m picking it up on the basis of reading it.

That Boom Studios site has a lot of the variants that have been very tough to find anywhere. I have two questions for anyone who is familiar with the site.

1. The front page offers free shipping on orders over $25.00 but when I try to order more I am asked to select a shipping method and am then charged for shipping. How do you get the free shipping?

2. Are there any coupon codes that you can share for the site?

Thanks again.

Yes the purple colored wrap is 1:30. My LCS said I have a 1:50 coming but it didn' ship this week.

I remember pre-ordering it as this:

Bravest Warriors #1 50 Copy Incv Houghton Wrap Cover

But, I haven't seen anything about it so not sure if they are actually doing it. Maybe it got cancelled and moved to another issue.

ISSUE 1

Cover A

Cover B

Cover C 1:15

Cover D 1:20

Cover E 1:30

NYCC Variant (pre-order on BOOM site)

ECCC Variant (listed on inside of issue 1)

LongBeach CC Variant (listed on inside of issue 1)

are VF copies of Batgirl 13 Newsstand flippable?

Never heard of it - has anyone actually read it and tell me the story?

Ta!