• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I liked Spidey-2099 quite a bit.

Try & find the last 12 issues of that run...

yah, i was missing a about 5 from the full run, and finished it off after your post last week. Just in case it gets even harder.

Got everything but the white border 2nd print of #1. That one already commands such a premium, its not worth it, cant imagine it will be going down....lol

Edited by CBT

i'm surprised the whole last 12 issues would be so hard, the last 2 or 3, yes

and yes, it along with doom 2099 was reasonably well done. i thought x-men 2099, punisher 2099, ravage 2099, etc. were kindah crummy. i happen to collect the ashly wood GR 2099s, but just for the art, never actually read them.

and yes, it along with doom 2099 was reasonably well done. i thought x-men 2099, punisher 2099, ravage 2099, etc. were kindah crummy. i happen to collect the ashly wood GR 2099s, but just for the art, never actually read them.

Mycomicshop.com has all but 3 of them in stock. The missing 3 are within the last 12 or so if anyone is interested.

Edited by sd2416

Mycomicshop.com has all but 3 of them in stock. The missing 3 are within the last 12 or so if anyone is interested.

;) that'd be me last week

and @theblob

its the last few, plus the venom ones.

I actually bought the whole run of Spidey 2099 off the racks at the time. It was the only 2099 series I read and I really enjoyed it - enough in fact, not to sell it when I culled my collection a couple of years ago.

This could be a first for me - actually buying something that eventually gets semi hot lol

It'll only stay hot until we learn that the 2099 Spidey has nothing to do with Superior.

it hasnt got "hot" yet to cool off. The prices at all big sellers remains unchanged. I havent seen any movement yet on ebay either. The harder to get ones have been $10ish for high grade for over a decade.

Spidey 2099 is NOT hot.

It is "potentially" a good buy right now.

That is NOT really what this thread is about.

I'd start an appropriate thread, but the same "Larry haters" would tear it to the ground.

One of you guys start it.

I'll support it.

Spidey 2099 is NOT hot.

I'd start an appropriate thread, but the same "Larry haters" would tear it to the ground.

I'll support it.

Are you suggesting a modern speculation sister thread? It's not a bad idea. It would maybe even divorce some of the speculation from the comic book discussion that should be happening. The pace of comments far outstrips publication as it is which seems to make the speculation stuff a little forced.

I'd support that too.

edit: or is it just adding fuel?

Edited by Garf

Spidey 2099 is NOT hot.

I'll support it.

Are you suggesting a modern speculation sister thread? It's not a bad idea. It would maybe even divorce some of the speculation from the comic book discussion that should be happening. The pace of comments far outstrips publication as it is which seems to make the speculation stuff a little forced.

I'd support that too.

edit: or is it just adding fuel?

Tough question.

Spider-Mann 2099 is NOT heating upon Ebay right now.

Yet..I am buying later issues & just bought 6 cases of 365