• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I dont post much just read you guys go back and forth. However i really want to get in on these Phantom variants. Any word on TFAW joining the list of LCS who will be part of the program?

I'd love to see TFAW join the phantom program.. they are my favorite place to order raws from other than the fact they don't carry many variants.. I've never received a damaged book from there .. would love to to see more choices but for first prints and regular editions they are the best!

Apparently Black Panther #23 is hitting the $15+ arena pretty solidly. So it was a book that came under the radar and may be something people are unaware.

Hawkeye #1 and #2 are still going for $15+ too. I haven't read the storyline but maybe his character is more relevant since the Avengers movie and a good story is making people take notice? hm

A copy of Cursed Pirate Girl #1 has gotten up to $52 and bare mentioning because I almost thought interest for the series was dead. But maybe not in the aftermarket?

And the big winner pooping all over the Lyria - Modern Comics Heating Up market website is still Thief of Thieves #1. This book has been about as huge as Walking Dead #1 and I might have to start filtering it out soon. doh!

A copy of Cursed Pirate Girl #1 has gotten up to $52 and bare mentioning because I almost thought interest for the series was dead. But maybe not in the aftermarket?

CPG #1s have been easy $100 books for years now - what you're seeing is the price going down because Bastian is taking too long to continue the series. The print run is too small for it to permanently drop below $50, though.

Hawkeye #1 and #2 are still going for $15+ too. I haven't read the storyline but maybe his character is more relevant since the Avengers movie and a good story is making people take notice?

I have 1-3 but haven't read them yet, but I have been hearing that issue 3 was awesome. So perhaps that's causing people to want to check out the rest of the series?

Hawkeye #1 and #2 are still going for $15+ too. I haven't read the storyline but maybe his character is more relevant since the Avengers movie and a good story is making people take notice?

I have 1-3 but haven't read them yet, but I have been hearing that issue 3 was awesome. So perhaps that's causing people to want to check out the rest of the series?

Yep, I suspect expectations for this were low and when it turned out to be a quality read people were left playing catch up. I had to be talked into reading this series, but it's now one of my favorite books.

Yep, I suspect expectations for this were low and when it turned out to be a quality read people were left playing catch up. I had to be talked into reading this series, but it's now one of my favorite books.

Also, we are seeing A LOT of girls in the store asking for this.

I guess he was the pull for them in the movie?

Also, we are seeing A LOT of girls in the store asking for this.

I guess he was the pull for them in the movie?

My 13 year old daughter liked Hawkeye the best, and wanted to read the comic.