• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Wednesdays are starting to remind my of that show "The Amazing Race".

I can just picture all the amateur sellers rushing to the stores, staring down other sellers while buying as many copies of the hot books as they can stuff into their satchels. Then rushing home as quickly as humanly possible to be the first to get 'in-hand' copies up on Ebay.

This is how I picture it in my mind:

NSPAAmazingRace044copy.jpg

haha

Vje8J.jpg

lol (thumbs u

Wednesdays are starting to remind my of that show "The Amazing Race".

I can just picture all the amateur sellers rushing to the stores, staring down other sellers while buying as many copies of the hot books as they can stuff into their satchels. Then rushing home as quickly as humanly possible to be the first to get 'in-hand' copies up on Ebay.

This is how I picture it in my mind:

NSPAAmazingRace044copy.jpg

haha

Vje8J.jpg

lol (thumbs u

why rush home when you can use the App and do it on the spot?!

Looks like the early sellers are having success so far but expecting more large listings

e.g. looks like over 100 listed here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUICIDE-SQUAD-14-1-PER-CUSTOMER-ONLY-DEATH-OF-THE-FAMILY-/360511441797?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item53f0280b85

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

A place in space are in my opinion the best comic retailers in our country. They have excellent service and their packaging is outstanding and you can always rely on them.

Looks like the early sellers are having success so far but expecting more large listings

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUICIDE-SQUAD-14-1-PER-CUSTOMER-ONLY-DEATH-OF-THE-FAMILY-/360511441797?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item53f0280b85

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

A place in space are in my opinion the best comic retailers in our country. They have excellent service and their packaging is outstanding and you can always rely on them.

Definately one of the best in the UK.

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

yup .... and they are a M-M-M-Monster to boot! 1 month feedback total 10200, and I have seen that higher.

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

Place in Space always try to do best for their customers and limit these 1 per customer. Best way to do it IMO and Steve is a nice guy too!

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

Place in Space always try to do best for their customers and limit these 1 per customer. Best way to do it IMO and Steve is a nice guy too!

Destination Venus is also a great place to pick up moderns. Super-fast shipping, expert packaging and a great service (thumbs u

:hi:

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

The Catwoman and Batman 13's they listed at lunchtime lasted less than an hour.

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

Destination Venus is also a great place to pick up moderns. Super-fast shipping, expert packaging and a great service (thumbs u

:hi:

I can't recommend those two highly enough.

It's Wednesday (or New Comic Book Day :ohnoez:)

So here is what is currently hot on eBay. This list will probably changed dramatically in the next couple of hours as the lunch crew race to their LCS and carefully unwrap their newest variants with a sadist grin knowing that they and only they can flip said book for multiple $$ on eBay within minutes!

• Venom #1 Gold Variant
  • Thief of Thieves #1
  • Batman #13 Variant
  • Batman #1 Variant
  • X-O Manowar #1 Gold Variant
  • Iron Man #1 1:150 Variant
  • All New X-Men #1 1:100 Variant
  • Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1
  • Amazing Spider-Man #583
  • Detective Comics #1
  • Deadpool #1 1:50 Variant
  • Saga #1
  • Amazing Spider-Man #431
  • Adventure Time: Marceline Scream Queen #4 1:20 Variant
  • Batgirl #13

Good Luck True Believers! :kidaround:

Well they only have 15 left now and 134 sold. Great price.

edit: let's see if they reload :P

Having to mail 134 1-per-customer books to make £2.25 each (less fees, etc) sounds like a sentence in hell to me.

Having to mail 134 1-per-customer books to make £2.25 each (less fees, etc) sounds like a sentence in hell to me.

For them it's just a normal day selling single moderns on eBay to be honest Jon. They'll be more than happy with that.

The majority of their customers will buy 10 - 15 books a time so it's not so bad.

1 each at £2.25 minus cost, fees packaging etc is selling them at a loss.

Believe me, it's given me a headache thinking about it many a time

Edited by songsaboutclouds

Definitely HOT HOT HOT

Although WE supply THEM... (with some of their stuff) :whistle: