• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Picked up a Detective 880 for cover price in NM condition at one of my neighborhood shops.

2 months ago my LCS had a stack of 880s that I picked up 3 issues of since I wanted to get Jock to sign at SDCC next year, would've picked up more but the condition was FN-VF only. Ended up selling them though and pre-Death of the Family storyline I sold one for $9, and post-launch of DOTF, I sold the other 2 for between $14-$16.

Batman #14 1:100 Variant is getting $35+ on eBay! :eek:

Hi dude!

What the links to your

heating up videogames

and coin sites?

I lost them.

thanks in advance.

The bad/good news is that I'm merging them all into once easy to find and use website. So most of this stuff is broken at the moment. The video games one is here but I'm not sure it will completely work. (thumbs u

That`s good news, and thanks. (thumbs u

Hi dude!

What the links to your

heating up videogames

and coin sites?

I lost them.

thanks in advance.

The bad/good news is that I'm merging them all into once easy to find and use website. So most of this stuff is broken at the moment. The video games one is here but I'm not sure it will completely work. (thumbs u [/quote

dear jeebus whetteon, i was unaware that you had a video game section of the lyria market!

thank you and if i could, i'd hug you]

I would these two comic may heat up down the road when people realize how important they are,

Iron Man 2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. predates Battle Scars 1,6 as the first appearance of Agent Coulson. Yes it is an out of continuity appearance but so was Harley Quinn in Batman Adventures 12.

1375925-iron_man_2_agents_of_shield_1_large.jpg[/img]

And this 1:15 variant as far as i can tell is the first published comic book work of Scott Snyder.

Humantorch1.jpg[/img]

i know this is irrelevant to this thread but i feel like a kid that has a secret and just wants to tell somebody.....

i just got silver surfer 1 and 2

and the Avengers #57

All three for $30

Nice grab!!!

thanks. the rush of finding gems like this at a steal is amazing!

Hi dude!

What the links to your

heating up videogames

and coin sites?

I lost them.

thanks in advance.

The bad/good news is that I'm merging them all into once easy to find and use website. So most of this stuff is broken at the moment. The video games one is here but I'm not sure it will completely work. (thumbs u [/quote

dear jeebus whetteon, i was unaware that you had a video game section of the lyria market!

thank you and if i could, i'd hug you]

Careful you, positive feedback only makes me work harder!