• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Just to throw it out there.

I worked at Midtown for a few months in the main warehouse. There was a week where they needed me down on the floor pulling orders. If a book was out on the shelf, you had to go grab a box, and bag&board about a hundred to fill the slot back in.

If the person doing that doesn't know how to handle comics, well there's 100 comics with spine creases/ non mint copies.

Of course, this is just one place.

After working at a bunch of different comic businesses, I can honestly say that not many people know how to "Delicately" handle a comic book.

Very nice sale..

Makes me feel bad about putting PP #1 back on the shelf on release day and they had a decent amount of copies too. I didnt know anything about it prior to seeing it in the store and honestly the glance didnt spark any interest.

Guess ill have to make sure to try every monthly that comes out this year from image

Very nice sale..

Makes me feel bad about putting PP #1 back on the shelf on release day and they had a decent amount of copies too. I didnt know anything about it prior to seeing it in the store and honestly the glance didnt spark any interest.

Guess ill have to make sure to try every monthly that comes out this year from image

I hear there was some heat developing for Blackacre earlier this week. :baiting:

I'm currently passing on PP as I've just discovered Saga and well yeah not something cheap to discover 9 issues in.

Very nice sale..

This is exactly what fuels speculation, you don't want to miss out on a potential sleeper so you buy all the titles! Seems like a guaranteed losing proposition, how much are gonna spend to get every new image title? And that one sleeper, how will you know which one is a sleeper, and when to sell it?

Very nice sale..

This is exactly what fuels speculation, you don't want to miss out on a potential sleeper so you buy all the titles! Seems like a guaranteed losing proposition, how much are gonna spend to get every new image title? And that one sleeper, how will you know which one is a sleeper, and when to sell it?

Right on.

If one MUST "Speculate", pick one (or a couple) title and go ALL IN. if it works out, fantastic! if it doesnt, you'll still have one of the best collections of that title out there.

Very nice sale..

Right on.

If one MUST "Speculate", pick one (or a couple) title and go ALL IN. if it works out, fantastic! if it doesnt, you'll still have one of the best collections of that title out there.

Sounds like comicalgems Blackacre strategy.

Very nice sale..

Right on.

Sounds like comicalgems Blackacre strategy.

:golfclap:

you have to watch the trends 7 days a week to catch a sleeper, and listen to the news about potential comic cancellations or tv show pilots.

I knew PP could explode about 2 days before it happened, it took that long and maybe a little longer for it to filter online to auctions and increase in price.